Vacation Over...

D

Dis

...came back with 400-ish pictures, 2lbs of taffy in every flavor *except* the standard blueberry, banana, strawberry shit WE carry), and a tattoo. :eek::eek::eek:

Not exactly your standard souvenir list.. :cool:

...came back with 400-ish pictures, 2lbs of taffy in every flavor *except* the standard blueberry, banana, strawberry shit WE carry), and a tattoo. :eek::eek::eek:

You got a tattoo? I'm :eek: !

You got a tattoo? I'm :eek: !

You're shocked? Imagine the people that know me. Took me 22 years to get up the nerve... Started talking about wanting one when I was 18.

But I'm done. Those MF'ers hurt like hell. Whoever said "It's just a few pinpricks f'ing lied. :evil:

Pics outta my phone, so.. Rather girly dontcha think? :eusa_whistle:

Shops owned by Riggs (formerly White/Rob Zombie, currently SOTE) so there was plenty to look at, listen to, and keep me occupied while Tim tore my skin off in small thin sheets, and then went back over it with a hot poker. :evil:

2009tattoo.jpg

Pics outta my phone, so.. Rather girly dontcha think? :eusa_whistle:

Shops owned by Riggs (formerly White/Rob Zombie, currently SOTE) so there was plenty to look at, listen to, and keep me occupied while Tim tore my skin off in small thin sheets, and then went back over it with a hot poker. :evil:

2009tattoo.jpg

Cool, is that on your leg or arm...hard to tell from the pic.

Right leg...

Tim, being the ever helpful person he is, said that if I didn't want it to hurt so bad, I should have gotten something much smaller as a first one like most people do.. :neutral:

As if there will be a second...

i like florals....mine is on my foot....i am considering another one...for the other foot...

pain? the outlining feels like a razor blade...the filling...like a ciggie on the skin...

i like florals....mine is on my foot....i am considering another one...for the other foot...

pain? the outlining feels like a razor blade...the filling...like a ciggie on the skin...

I was thinking Exact-o-Knife Etch-A-Sketch, myself...:eusa_whistle: And just about the time he started filling, and I thought it might go numb enough for me to unclench, he moved to a different patch of skin.

well I think it's beautiful,, where did you go on vacation again,, I fergit!

I'm not really into tattoo's but that one is nice. I didn't bring anything back from my vacation except stress and a bad haircut

Damn... I missed the ink... *photo no longer available*.

I have a tat on my right shoulder. A big skull with a snake crawling through the eye sockets. Got in tech school in the Air Force... 482 years ago... :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back