Va. Ticket Wins $230M Mega Millions Prize

i think the question would be what wouldnt you do!
i would make both my parents retire. well my dad already is, but my mom isnt yet. havent made it past that one yet

I think everyone would do that for their parents; it's the best way I can think of telling them how much you love and appreciate them and what they've done for you.

That amount of money boggles the mind though and, other than quitting the work I now do, I am not sure what I would do.

I'd probably buy a LARGE ranch and become a hermit with really good credit ratings.

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
I think everyone would do that for their parents; it's the best way I can think of telling them how much you love and appreciate them and what they've done for you.

That amount of money boggles the mind though and, other than quitting the work I now do, I am not sure what I would do.

I'd probably buy a LARGE ranch and become a hermit with really good credit ratings.

Ha ha That is a good idea Atlanta !! :thewave:

I second that! I think a BIG OL USMB PARTY would be nice too!!!!!

I would pay for the usmb gang to come to Mardi Gras w/ me !!

Of course I would do the obvious and pay off all my bills, buy a nice house, put away some for my son's education/future, give back to my family, etc.

If I had that much to spend, I'd also put together a scholarship for my alma mater and sponsor a building or a dormatory for my sorority.

I'd open up an office-building day care center so that I could still work but be with my son at the same time. And, I'd open it up in NYC so that some of the other working mothers could see their children more too. I'd have a driver to take us back and forth.

I'd fix up my family's home in Tuscany.

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
Well surprise surprise :wank:

I'm just wondering, should I get wasted first and then get some hookers, or enjoy the women first and then cap it off with some good drugs?

I might buy a new computer too.

The Mardi-Gras would be for US.................non-stop party.....and plenty of boobies for johnney,jackass and jim...

And what about Eric, nice friends here !! :cry:

Forum List

Back