Va Primary: Gingrich, Perry fail to get on ballot.

Va Primary: Gingrich, Perry fail to get on ballot.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Okay, you keep telling yourself the fix wasn't in... I mean, I know you need to believe that.

As opposed to the conspiracy theory? :lol: Riiiggghhhtt...

No Conspiracy about it... the GOP has been sandbagging anyone who stands opposed to Romney. I'm starting to think they were behind a lot of the Herman Cain BS as well.

The ironic thing is, they've probably made it easier for Obama to win.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Being on the Virginia ballot was entirely in Newt's chubby little hands. He blew it.

Ron Paul got enough ballot signatures: why wasn't he sandbagged?

You continue to reveal your superficial understanding of politics.

No Conspiracy about it... the GOP has been sandbagging anyone who stands opposed to Romney. I'm starting to think they were behind a lot of the Herman Cain BS as well.

Claiming, without proof, that the GOP "establishment" is behind the Little Dumber Boy and the GingGrinch not getting enough valid signatures IS a conspiracy theory, period. (it's the lack of proof part that gives it away)

The proof is in observing who benifits from all this crap, jack-ass.

While stupid irrelevant topics get plastered across every view screen in America, Romneys serious ethics problems like him destroying government records as his term as govenor came to an end, those things are compeltely ignored by the media.

One after another the media has destroyed Palin, Bachman, Perry, Cain, and now they are working on Gingrich. The Paulbots are piling on stupidly thinking that their guy wont get the same treatment when he gets in the lead, in fact it has already started.

Conservatives have to settle on ONE anti-establishment candidate and tell the world, 'If you dont like him, piss off.'

But odds are they wont do that because most of them are easily bought or brow beat into submission. A life time of playing lapdog to Washington DC neocons will do that to a person.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Being on the Virginia ballot was entirely in Newt's chubby little hands. He blew it.

Good Lord, you are a dumbshit.

Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman not on Virginia ballot – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Bachman, Santorum and Huntsman also got dumped.

The way the process works, the people who review the ballots will pass the favored candidates, even accepting Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in some cases, while eliminating the signatures of those they dont want on the ballot enough that the person does not qualify.

Gingrich had an estimated 12,000 to 14,000 signatures while the threshold was only 10,000. The Virginia GOP simply bent the rules to leave only Paul and Romney on the ticket and that is obvious.

So please, go grow a brain.

RICHMOND, Va. - The campaign of Newt Gingrich assailed a "failed system" for his failure to make it onto the ballot for the Virginia Republican primary.

Frankly, it's a fundamentally failed system.™ It's going to need transformational change in the future.

images

And the system will be changed either from within or from without or by Nature itself.

Gingrich has ... even fewer complimentary things said about him by people who worked with him in the 1990s.

Which only means that Gingrich managed to get things done in DC but ruffled some feathers doing it.

When is Newt going to come to the conclusion that he is only a "footnote" in the 2012 GOP race to the nomination. It is over. Mitt will be the nominee.

Wow, they had the nominating convention already and no one else knew about it?

Lol, no, Mitt is not yet the nominee, but keep talking about how inevitable that is and you will make your own prophesy come true, sure as shit.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman not on Virginia ballot – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The way the process works, the people who review the ballots will pass the favored candidates, even accepting Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in some cases, while eliminating the signatures of those they dont want on the ballot enough that the person does not qualify.

Gingrich had an estimated 12,000 to 14,000 signatures while the threshold was only 10,000. The Virginia GOP simply bent the rules to leave only Paul and Romney on the ticket and that is obvious.

You're a fucking idiot. Bachman, Huntsman and Santorum didn't get enough signatures. Newt paid $1.50 per signature, got over 11,000, but many were not legitimate. That's why you have to get about twice as many signatures as needed in order to make sure you have enough legitimate ones. Which Mittens and Paul did.

You would think, as 'smart' as Newt claims to be, he would take the needed steps to get on the ballot in his own adopted state! :lol:

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

You're a fucking idiot. Bachman, Huntsman and Santorum didn't get enough signatures. Newt paid $1.50 per signature, got over 11,000, but many were not legitimate. That's why you have to get about twice as many signatures as needed in order to make sure you have enough legitimate ones. Which Mittens and Paul did.

You would think, as 'smart' as Newt claims to be, he would take the needed steps to get on the ballot in his own adopted state! :lol:

So they only people the REPUBLICAN Party lets on the ballot are Mitt and the Crazy Guy, and you don't smell a fix? Really?

I hear Mitt Romney is going to hire Tonya Harding as his campaign director. Expect a lot of broken kneecaps in the next few weeks.

The simple fact is that to run for President you need to lay the groundwork in advance, build a network of individuals to go out and get signatures in each state where it is necessary. Everybody but Paul and Romney blew it in Virginia and this has to be a warning shot for all the others that they had best make sure they get on the states ballots that are left. Everybody knew the rules so there is no excuse. I take that back, it appears that some do not know the rules.
“Voters deserve the right to vote for any top contender, especially leading candidates,” Michael Krull, Gingrich’s campaign director, said in a statement. “We will work with the Republican Party of Virginia to pursue an aggressive write-in campaign to make sure that all the voters of Virginia are able to vote for the candidate of their choice.”
Virginia law, however, says that “no write-in shall be permitted on ballots in primary elections.” The state party’s decision is a setback for Gingrich and may benefit Romney as it underscores the campaign organization needed for a run for the White House.
Gingrich, Perry Fail to Make Virginia Primary - Bloomberg

When is Newt going to come to the conclusion that he is only a "footnote" in the 2012 GOP race to the nomination. It is over. Mitt will be the nominee. But keep signing and selling your lame book. I guess it makes up for the cash you are losing now that Freddie and Fannie are not clients.

Maybe he came to that conclusion even before his surge and has just been milking it for all he can. Callista wants to keep going to Tiffany's, after all.

Looks like Romney will win Virginia's Primary, so he can focus on other Super Tuesday states. It is beginning to look like Romney will be the main man for Republicans because of his steady base of support.

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich has failed to qualify for Virginia's March 6 Republican primary, a development that adds to the challenges faced by the recent frontrunner in the GOP presidential race.
"After verification, RPV has determined that Newt Gingrich did not submit required 10k signatures and has not qualified for the VA primary," the Republican Party of Virginia announced early Saturday on its Twitter website.
Perry also fell short of the 10,000 signatures of registered voters required for a candidate's name to be on the primary ballot, but former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Texas Rep. Ron Paul will be on the ballot.
My Way News - GOP: Gingrich, Perry will not be on Va. Ballot
:lol:

So let me get this straight: These guys say they want to be Leader of the Free World™, but they don't even have their shit together enough to qualify for the primary ballot? Rick Perry I can understand because he's an idiot. But this just confirms for me that Newt's not actually a serious candidate.

I can't believe anyone cannot see right through Newt.

Wait a minute. What does the "establishment GOP" have to do with the Little Dumber Boy and the Gingrich who Stole Christmas not getting the required number of signatures to be on the ballot?

He submitted enough signatures... the GOP is challenging their validity.

No, they were checked and weren't valid. It wasn't the GOP, but the State Election Board volunteers that found them invalid, not the GOP.

No, actually, the GOP makes teh decision, not the State Board of Elections. They can appeal to the state board, but I suspect what they are hoping is that one or both are eliminated before the appeals are heard.

So they only people the REPUBLICAN Party lets on the ballot are Mitt and the Crazy Guy, and you don't smell a fix? Really?

I hear Mitt Romney is going to hire Tonya Harding as his campaign director. Expect a lot of broken kneecaps in the next few weeks.

No. Virginia has the strictest ballot access requirements in the nation. Every candidate is aware of this, or should be.

Forum List

Back