VA Hospitals Targeted by Terrorists?

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
VA Hospitals Targeted by Terrorists?
The Al-Qaida networks new target is veterans hospitals across the U.S.

The FBI and Homeland Security say there's no specific threat, but terrorism bulletin points have reported suspicious activity at hospitals in Colorado and Maryland.

They say veterans affairs hospitals may be an easier target because they are not as heavily guarded as military bases.

Oh, no! their coming!

By the way we dont have any credible evidence to support the threat...

Its over, we are going to be attacked!

Oh, it appears that the information was based on 4 year old threats...

Oh, ^&*$ their here!

Well, it seems that it was just an arab citizen making a vacation film...

It goes on and on and on, the relentless attack on our minds, making us fear for our lives while the US and the foundation of America that our founding fathers provided for us is destroyed...

Daniel said:
Oh, no! their coming!

By the way we dont have any credible evidence to support the threat...

Its over, we are going to be attacked!

Oh, it appears that the information was based on 4 year old threats...

Oh, ^&*$ their here!

Well, it seems that it was just an arab citizen making a vacation film...

It goes on and on and on, the relentless attack on our minds, making us fear for our lives while the US and the foundation of America that our founding fathers provided for us is destroyed...

Daniel, don't you have a report to work on yet? If not, go talk to your parents, you seem to need something to do.

Ok, the big threat that we had a while back on the buildings in new york, remember that?

It was admited later on that the information used was a 4 year old threat that they had even before the 11th.

And also, in Austin Texas there was actually an arab citizen that was filming some government buildings there. It was made a national alert, but was later found out that it was no big deal and there was no real threat.

I guess what im saying is that we should ask who stands to gain from these periodic "threats"

Fear keeps us from truly living, it dampens our spirituality, having a population being constantly afraid is generally not healthy.

Daniel said:
Ok, the big threat that we had a while back on the buildings in new york, remember that?

It was admited later on that the information used was a 4 year old threat that they had even before the 11th.

What evidence do you have to support your statement that the same intellegence is being used for these threats.

Daniel said:

Along with recent info that was gathered off of computers from captured suspects. It was NOT solely based on dated intel. Add it together and you have a credible threat that is worthy of notifying the public about. Please get your facts straight before looking foolish.

Daniel said:
Ok heres one link, i did have a few more links but i cant seem to find it now.

No mention of the recent VA Hospitals threat in your article, so I ask again, what evidence do you have to support your statement that the same intelligence was used?

dammit, if Daniel and Tpahl get together, none of us will be able to post. The conspiracy theorists will have taken over. It's getting harder and harder to read these threads. The 'stepfords' have won! :thewave:

Kathianne said:
dammit, if Daniel and Tpahl get together, none of us will be able to post. The conspiracy theorists will have taken over. It's getting harder and harder to read these threads. The 'stepfords' have won! :thewave:

Can't let that happen now.......
I don't know if I would put Travis in the same (swift)boat as Daniel. :cheers2:

Daniel said:
I guess what im saying is that we should ask who stands to gain from these periodic "threats"

Fear keeps us from truly living, it dampens our spirituality, having a population being constantly afraid is generally not healthy.

Daniel,

I remember thinking the way you do when I was younger. A conspiracy around every corner and under every rock. While I commend you for seeking out the truth, you need to get some balanced information. Your info from left leaning liberal sites are spinning things for you. Try approaching things with a more open mind and you may begin to understand how ridiculous some of the information out there is.

I don't live in fear everyday, and my spirituality is fine. That doesn't mean I fail to comprehend that there is a group of people who would like to see me and you dead because we are infidels.

New Topics

Forum List

Back