UVerse Has A 24/7 RNC (Republican National Convention) Channel

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
That just popped up on my channel list, I think today, and I see a slot for a DNC (Democratic National Convention) 24/7 TV channel slated to go live when it begins.

Is this where the non-stop news media driven society is taking us, where we get channels just for this, where we already have over 6 just-for-news channels already?

WoW!!!

That just popped up on my channel list, I think today, and I see a slot for a DNC (Democratic National Convention) 24/7 TV channel slated to go live when it begins.

Is this where the non-stop news media driven society is taking us, where we get channels just for this, where we already have over 6 just-for-news channels already?

WoW!!!

The reason is simple. Its so we the people can hear the speeches without the spin of FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, or anyone else....Does that anger you?

WoW!!!

The reason is simple. Its so we the people can hear the speeches without the spin of FOX, CNN, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, or anyone else....Does that anger you?
There is spin.

I saw interviewers there.

It doesn't anger me. Just positing that we may be over-saturated, no?

WoW!!!
Kind of a silly post since you chose to tune it in.

Forum List

Back