Utopia. OMG

I reinstated my twitter because I am now on a mission. Boycott Utopia until Bri is gone, or the barn animals removed. Either/Or. And I am not alone in this endeavor, thankfully. I just have to keep going until it is "trending".
Enough already with the bullshit. Bri told two people she wanted to kill Bella. She told them she can "do things" with tacks. A slow death, she said. She put the calf in an arm lock and forced it to drink when it didn't want to and now she wants to murder Bella. Fox is doing nothing. But they will when the sponsors are bombarded..and if not...then Fox will be liable for the death of any of those animals OR a human being. That is my goal. My mission. Shut that shitshow down or boycott it until they DO something.

And..this is why I have been MIA..not that anyone has missed me, lol. Been busy stomping around other places, bitching and nagging about this shit show and the idiots on it. I don't mind watching them as a trainwreck..they can do what they want to each other. I DO mind about the animals.
I even found an avie to fit my agenda, lol.
e9af1cc53e0ee8e3b361115c602ecc7d.jpg

You are devoting your time to rant online about a reality show. Alrighty then. You need help.

You are devoting your time to rant online about a reality show. Alrighty then. You need help.
lol. And you are devoting your time to rant at someone ranting about a tv show on a message board. Alrighty then!

Its dead, Jim. Cancelled today. No warning. They were building beds and the feeds went to clips, then went black after the media announced it was cancelled. Poof. Gone.

I did. From day one. Too many mistakes and casting director didn't vet any of them...they were all losers.

The show has been such a cluster fuck ... It is amazing it has lasted this long.
I'm sure we could sit around and point fingers at a lot of things, but there were some major flaws in the initial start-up.

I mean if you want to have the slightest chance of starting a project that requires any measure of cooperation ... Then sticking a bunch of people with severely conflicting views and backgrounds together to get started is flat out stupid and doomed to create nothing but lack of direction and conflict.

There were quite a few members that could have been steered towards better or more productive measure if the group hadn't always been caught up in interpersonal bullshit primarily driven by a select few.

With that said..I am now all embroiled in BBAU. Dayum. Clean and beautiful house, half assed considerate houseguests, awesome diary room with interaction with production WE HEAR while they correspond in there, decent food, no stupid contests and just flat out FUNNY and fun to watch. And, they get pets. Two poodles. Took me all day up to 2am just to get from epi 1 to epi 14 but it was worth it. It was a joy to watch.

My life sucks. My entertainment is watching a bunch of strangers in Australia find their niche to win money. LOL

Forum List

Back