Utility Solar Plants Get Free/Steal Public Land!

Expected_Electrical_Energy_Generation_2013-2017.jpg

The rule the op rants about - it's not unique to solar energy.

Thread fail.
I know that, Wind Energy and Geothermal also get free land, they are all Green Energy, so what is your point?

And to make it clear, we are speaking of 1000's of Square miles specifically for Solar with next to nothing in return.

post fail ogibillm

Thread fail.
I know that, Wind Energy and Geothermal also get free land, they are all Green Energy, so what is your point?

And to make it clear, we are speaking of 1000's of Square miles specifically for Solar with next to nothing in return.

post fail ogibillm
no. we're also talking about all utilities that qualify - and they don't have to be green energy sources to qualify.

Thread fail.

post fail ogibillm
no. we're also talking about all utilities that qualify - and they don't have to be green energy sources to qualify.
bullshit

Thread fail.

post fail ogibillm
bullshit
Can you show it is only for green energy?

Thread fail.

post fail ogibillm
bullshit
Can I show that its only Solar and Wind Energy that requires 1000's of Square miles of land?

Can I show articles that report the World Largest Solar or Wind Project? One announcement after another?

Ivanpah covers 5 square miles, that is 1 Solar Power plant that provides almost zero energy from the Sun, literally.

Can you list any Fossil Fuel plant or Nuclear Plant that comes close to being the equal in size, to this 1 Solar Plant?

Can you show any other individual power plant that requires 5 square miles? That should be simple, just to start our discussion.

Thread fail.

post fail ogibillm
bullshit
Can I show that its only Solar and Wind Energy that requires 1000's of Square miles of land?

Can I show articles that report the World Largest Solar or Wind Project? One announcement after another?

Ivanpah covers 5 square miles, that is 1 Solar Power plant that provides almost zero energy from the Sun, literally.

Can you list any Fossil Fuel plant or Nuclear Plant that comes close to being the equal in size, to this 1 Solar Plant?

Can you show any other individual power plant that requires 5 square miles? That should be simple, just to start our discussion.
Not what i asked, i asked you to back your claim that the waived rent was only for green energy.
but good try at deflection

post fail ogibillm
bullshit

Not what i asked, i asked you to back your claim that the waived rent was only for green energy.
I know what you said, you want me to prove a negative, a false premise, its your premise, so you support your premise. That is not my obligation.

My OP is simply, Solar Plants get free public land, measured in miles, no other Corporations, no other Companies enjoy that privilege.

You disagree, then make your case.

My OP stands as fact. Your assertions are meaningless. The meaningless is generally dismissed, is it not.

bullshit

I know what you said, you want me to prove a negative, a false premise, its your premise, so you support your premise. That is not my obligation.

My OP is simply, Solar Plants get free public land, measured in miles, no other Corporations, no other Companies enjoy that privilege.

You disagree, then make your case.

My OP stands as fact. Your assertions are meaningless. The meaningless is generally dismissed, is it not.
Your ip does not stand as fact. where do you get the idea that solar plants get free use of public land?

Out of his ass, where he gets all the rest of the 'facts' he rants about.
Yet the OP is correct, Solar receives free land, gets a pass on many environmental laws (think salton sea geothermal), and 100's of billions of dollars from the government.

That just pisses you off for some reason, hence you flame and drool, right? Fool.

Forum List

Back