Uterus

Share with us the status of your uterus.

• I have one and it is still functioning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have one, but it has retired from its monthly duties

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's gone

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Don't have one...never had one

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
If I were a woman with my sex drive I would be like Cleopatra, only without the ambition.

Why die for sex?

tilted...intact....first damned time the doctor ask me if i was "intact" i had no clue what he was talking about.....i remember a doctor telling me i could never have children cause it was tilted...he was wrong....it is a inherited....pap smears are fun

here is what i am talking about:

Attachments

• $abc.jpg
    $abc.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 97
I hope xoxoxoxoxoxoxotoxi's next thread will be:

Liver
~

Chianti and Fava Beans or Merlot and Asparagus?

:eusa_pray:

shall i mention the considerable rep jump since you became a mod? or just pass that by? and you can check ....i am out....you will just have to settle for owe list

hey guys if i really wanted to stop the thread here is what i would have posted:

Prolapsed Uterus

shall i mention the considerable rep jump since you became a mod? or just pass that by? and you can check ....i am out....you will just have to settle for owe list

hey guys if i really wanted to stop the thread here is what i would have posted:

Prolapsed Uterus

Uh, I earn my rep fair and square missy. It's because I'm so witty............... ;)

Are you a gyno or just play one on the internet bones? :lol:

I don't want to look at other another chick's uterus thank you!

you understand.....at least yo u understand....now the plans as i understand it...we are going over there to the campground sunday to cook out....lol....o this is gonna be so bad...plus non bio is staying up all night gaming..and got to work at 1 pm when he was suppose to do lunch prep.....and then nearly was late the next day....so i got to deal with that

Forum List

Back