Utah teen delivers 900 carnations for Valentine's Day

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Utah teen delivers 900 carnations for Valentine's Day

Every girl at a Utah high school got flowers for Valentine's Day thanks to the generosity of a male classmate.

Seventeen-year-old Hayden Godfrey spent $450 on 900 carnations, ensuring that all 834 females at Sky View High Schoolin Smithfield would get one.

He handed the flowers out Thursday to 50 classrooms.

Godfrey has randomly passed out flowers for Valentine's Day since he was a freshman but never to this scale.

The senior told The Herald Journal of Logan (Flower power: Sky View senior delivers carnations school-wide for Valentine's Day) that many girls feel depressed if they don't get anything on Feb. 14

He told school administrators about the plan a year and a half ago.

The teen worked as a cook and dishwasher at various fast food restaurants to save up enough money.

Awesome move by a good kid. Not to mention he's totally getting laid. :thup:

Awesome move by a good kid. Not to mention he's totally getting laid. :thup:
If he is that kind of guy. Not every male on this planet has that frame of mind.

God bless you and him and those who save themselves for marriage always!!!

Holly

I didn't say it was his original intention. He seems like a good kid. He's still totally getting laid. :D

This student bought flowers for all 834 girls at his school for Valentine's Day

635910715729115507-AP-Valentines-Carnations.jpg

So I did a thing today.

Today I passed out 900 carnations, one to every girl at SVHS and it was totally worth it. I don't think anything can compare to seeing every girl in your life holding a flower as they walk through the halls.

Good kid. If only we saw more positive stories like this on USMB. :)

The feminists will attack him for being a white male and giving flowers only to cisgirls.

Forum List

Back