Utah State Senator quits...

Killpack quits Legislature - Salt Lake Tribune

Utah senate's majority leader Sheldon Killpack (R-etard), who's father was killed by a drunk driver, and is a Mormon which means no alcohol, and sponsored drunk driving legislation gets arrested for...(I'll give you one guess)

Guess what? Being a Human he will sin. As will all Humans. The key is to ask for forgiveness and try not to commit the same sin again.

Utah senate's majority leader Sheldon Killpack (R-etard), who's father was killed by a drunk driver, and is a Mormon which means no alcohol, and sponsored drunk driving legislation gets arrested for...(I'll give you one guess)

Guess what? Being a Human he will sin. As will all Humans. The key is to ask for forgiveness and try not to commit the same sin again.

And being a politician means that he is a hypocritical douche.

NO, looks like he chose to do the right thing in that regards. He quit , name a democrat that has ever voluntarily quit after being caught doing something they said they wouldn't do.

BY the way dumb ass, it is not illegal to drink. He easily could have just shown up in court and pleaded out and kept his Senate seat.

NO, looks like he chose to do the right thing in that regards. He quit , name a democrat that has ever voluntarily quit after being caught doing something they said they wouldn't do.

Why? Where did I say that the (D-umbass)es were any better?

BY the way dumb ass, it is not illegal to drink.

Where did I say that it is illegal to drink? Whats that? I didn't! Well lawdy-me.

BTW Dumbass, it IS illegal to drink and drive.

Where did I say that it is illegal to drink? Whats that? I didn't! Well lawdy-me.

And he will pay for it. Your editorializing besides the point.

No! It means he's not one of the Perfect People.. aka Demoncrat

And he will pay for it. Your editorializing besides the point.

It's editorializing to call a hypocritical douche a hypocritical douche?

Sensitive much?

The man apologized and resigned. That's far more than any Democrat miscreant has ever done. Yea because there's absolutely nothing at all racist or insulting about "Negro Dialect." When is that buffoon Reid going to man-up and resign? Don't hold your breath waiting for that chit. Kudos to this Republican for taking responsibility and doing the right thing. Now i just wish more corrupt Democrats would follow his lead.

Last edited:
Marriage vows, Church laws, American laws. These thinkg mean nothing to Republicains. Those things are for other people.

Looks like there was one politician who actually took responsibility for his actions, realized he couldnt serve any more and did what he needed to do. I wish we had more politicians like that. But then no one currently in office would still be in office, but maybe wed have a shot to get decent people in.

Forum List

Back