Utah police told not to masturbate on duty.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Now I like to think I am a fairly reasonable guy. I can certainly understand that some things might appear to be OK absent a prohibition against it. But masturbating at work? Really?

No sexting or masturbation on duty, Utah police oversight council rules

Now who the fuck thought it was OK to jack off at work? I mean you have to be told not to do that? Seriously?

I saw where a cop is in trouble because he fondled the breast of a corpse. I am left wondering if that is standard operating procedure.

I've been through Utah

Not a whole lot going on

sand....deserts.....mormons....indians....

~S~

Now I like to think I am a fairly reasonable guy. I can certainly understand that some things might appear to be OK absent a prohibition against it. But masturbating at work? Really?

Now who the fuck thought it was OK to jack off at work? I mean you have to be told not to do that? Seriously?

I saw where a cop is in trouble because he fondled the breast of a corpse. I am left wondering if that is standard operating procedure.

I say let 'em masturbate. Better to have them shooting off than shooting unarmed nonthreatening citizens in cold blood.

The problem is that Masturbation on Duty was never explicitly prohibited, so when cops started doing it, there was no grounds to discipline them for it.

It was really a sin of omission when they wrote the rule book.

Mormons don’t masturbate

Mormons don’t masturbate

I guess that's good to know if Dingy Hairy applies for a job with the police force

Mormons don’t masturbate

Mormons don't admit to masturbating...

5KGgu.gif

You have to HAND it to them...............

I say let 'em masturbate. Better to have them shooting off than shooting unarmed nonthreatening citizens in cold blood.
which is very rare ..very, very rare

Forum List

Back