Usual excuses for failing the physical part.

Some things never change. I don't get how some people can be stupid enough to think that lowering standards for combat training is in the best interest of the trainee?

Well I do know, but someone here got offended that I use the word moron too often.

Some things never change. I don't get how some people can be stupid enough to think that lowering standards for combat training is in the best interest of the trainee?

Well I do know, but someone here got offended that I use the word moron too often.
Wanna bet the Government forces the Marines to lower the standards?

Wanna bet the Government forces the Marines to lower the standards?

The mothers of America always get their way.

Three pioneering women in Marine infantry course are asked to leave. Why - Yahoo News

3 women failed the forced march portion of the Course and of course some Woman Col. makes excuses for them. Sooner or later women will pass the Course hopefully NOT because it was watered down.

I was a Ranger. This politically correct bullshit can only go so far. The democrats opened the doors of Ranger School to women about two years ago. None have graduated, and if any ever do, it'll be because they've lowered the standards to the point that we've lowered our standards for presidents.

Show us exactly how 'democrats' or 'republican's opened Ranger school to women.

Of all the dumb ass posts, #6 above tops them.

Three pioneering women in Marine infantry course are asked to leave. Why - Yahoo News

3 women failed the forced march portion of the Course and of course some Woman Col. makes excuses for them. Sooner or later women will pass the Course hopefully NOT because it was watered down.

I was a Ranger. This politically correct bullshit can only go so far. The democrats opened the doors of Ranger School to women about two years ago. None have graduated, and if any ever do, it'll be because they've lowered the standards to the point that we've lowered our standards for presidents.

So they'll be good at low crawling. ;)

Let me explain, you deluded ignoramus. Obama is a democrat/communist, he's COMMANDER IN CHIEF, he can order whatever in hell he wants to as regards the military. And that's exactly what he did regarding politically correct gender insanity at the US Army Ranger School. Got that dumbass? Or are you confused about things like commanders in chief, presidential orders,...and sexual identity?

Let me explain, you deluded ignoramus. Obama is a democrat/communist, he's COMMANDER IN CHIEF, he can order whatever in hell he wants to as regards the military. And that's exactly what he did regarding politically correct gender insanity at the US Army Ranger School. Got that dumbass? Or are you confused about things like commanders in chief, presidential orders,...and sexual identity?
How long were you a Ranger? Was it hard to qualify?

Lesbians are more likely to vote Democrat, so Democrats will fight to lower the standards to accommodate them.

So, did three males.............

Look either people can pass it or they can't. If they can't, fine.

Some adults don't pass a driving exam, so does that mean we should allow 5 years olds behind the wheel of a car on the off chance that they might pass the driving exam?

These schools/courses have a finite capacity, so when women are given places they displace men who have a good chance of passing. The women are taking up room, like 5 years olds are taking up driving examiner time/resources, and they bottleneck the system for men who could pass.

Actually the ;point is that when men fail no one makes excuses for them and no one suggests lowering the standards. One can not say the same when the politically correct demand women be included.

Actually the ;point is that when men fail no one makes excuses for them and no one suggests lowering the standards. One can not say the same when the politically correct demand women be included.

My point is that either they can or they can't.

Want a roasted a baby on a stick?

How long were you a Ranger? Was it hard to qualify?

It's damn near impossible even to get into Ranger School now. About the only way is to be a West Pointer with 4 or 5 years active duty, or to be a young recruit who has an ENLISTMENT CONTRACT that guarantees him a future slot in Ranger School. Before you ever go to Ranger School, there's a lot of screening, especially physical fitness screening, and psychological screening too, to make sure you aren't chaff who's going to waste everybody's time.

It's about a 1 1/2 year waiting list, last I heard. Here's a site I helped found back in the late 90's. There's everything in the world you'd ever want to know about Ranger training there. bull Ranger Base

I was a Ranger for 3 1/2 years, two of those in Vietnam.

Tom Sweetnam.jpg

Last edited:
Right from the get-go women must meet lower physical standards than men.

Militaryphysicalstandards_zps11ac1162.jpg

And they have a higher failure rate.

fc05d69fae7a67977b0debd3140a4afc_zps17985f58.jpg

The women who pass through are already part of the top tier of women but they're judged by female standards. Now when they arrive at Ranger School they're going to be judged by a uniform standard that is designed to weed out men who aren't from the top tiers of male fitness and endurance.

The further out we get from a mean in a normally distributed population the rarer is the instance of the desired quality. With women having a lower mean level of fitness than mean, for women to meet the same basic threshold means that the rarity increases.

Not one women has yet made the cut and the ones who tried were amongst the best of the best. It may well be that it's physiologically impossible for a woman to perform at that high level of physical strength and endurance.

Lolololololol...

Forum List

Back