Predict How the USSC Will Rule On Obamacare

• It stays completely intact - Obama Wins Big

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Only the individual mandate is struck down - Tie

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Obamacare is declared unconstitutional - GOP Wins Big

Votes: 18 51.4%

• Total voters
The USSC will be loathed to rule against an act of Congress - irregardless their personal displeasure, if they can keep their prejudices to themselves ... they are themselves acting like politicians.

3811059_orig.jpg

:lmao::lmao:

The USSC will be loathed to rule against an act of Congress - irregardless their personal displeasure, if they can keep their prejudices to themselves ... they are themselves acting like politicians.

3811059_orig.jpg

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.
Irregardless - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

:D

5-4 America wins...

Meaning it gets overturned.

What Is the Individual Mandate and What If It's Declared Unconstitutional? | The Rundown News Blog | PBS NewsHour | PBS

"Just 7.3 million people -- 2 percent of the total population -- will have to newly buy coverage under the ACA and won't receive any federal assistance to pay for it."

In other words, the vast majority of people crying that they will be forced to buy something, won't be forced to buy anything.

so all this bullshit, pandering, and buying of votes was for 2 percent of the population and just fuck the rest of us? boy now that, is stupid.

Predict how the Supremes will rule on Obamacare, no spin, predict the result

They really don't seem to like the Mandate, specifically, how it's worded as a penalty and not a tax. If it was called a tax, I don't think the cases would have made it this far. Still, the Court doesn't seem to like it, so I would guess they will strike that part down.

Problem is, without that, the whole law falls apart. So, if the Court strikes down just the Mandate, you will see A LOT of scrambling before the election. From both parties. If they strike down the whole thing, you will see the GOP celebrate in streets while millions lose their coverage over night. The GOP will then have to present what they want to "replace" the law with, and of course, they have nothing.

In the end, I don't see how Obama loses in any scenario.

Hi, you have received -1006 reputation points from WillowTree.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
don\'t be so stupid

Regards,
WillowTree
You disagree? Ok. Where do you disagree with me?

The more I read, the better this sounds.....the law getting crushed that is.

Huge loss for the GOP you mean. You have lol... wait for it... lol.. here it comes.. Mitt Romney!!! LOLZZ! What will he run off if there is no Obamacare? Mitt already can't get people to just be "ok" with him as the Republican nominee and his biggest issue is to repeal Obamacare, the Bill he once supported.

Sorry that you are so dull. Allow me to help.

Individual States have the ability to do things that the Federal government cannot do. Read the Constitution. Pay close attention to Article I, section 8. Then read the 10th Amendment which states that "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

Mitt supported his Health care on a Federal level... If you spent more than five seconds looking at your candidate you would know this being it's everywhere with video these days. Also Mitt's HC system for his state has to use massive federal dollars to keep the state from running massive deficits.

Why argue with me when you know you will lose? I never said states can't do their own HC, so why did you bring it up? Oh, because without that you got nothin.

And for the record, Mitt is one of the more progressive Governors that we as a nation have had, in fact Mitt called himself Progressive, do you want me to get that video for you too? What’s it like supporting a massive government, giant entitlement creating, deficit running big spender like Mitt when one of your biggest issues with Obama is whelp, his program that happens to be Romneycare on federal level and Obama’s spending?

That's what you get when you're an "anyone but Obama" fool.

Scared aren't you? Scared because all you've got is Obama and his failed record to run on and you know he can't win. Looks like you might have to get off the dole and get a real job.

Forum List

Back