USS Milk? Dems want Navy to name ship after gay SanFran mayor Harvey Milk?

Who cares....:eusa_whistle:

I'll add my military time with my dad's military time and it doubles your dad's military time. Also, I've run across people in the military that were probably gay, but they didn't bother me. That still doesn't erase any chance openly gay people today won't cause trouble in the military now that they can act out without the UCMJ getting them.

How your dad's comments have to do with some openly gay man being honored by the Navy is kinda as nuts as you claiming the ICBMs are no longer important in the nuclear TRIAD.:cuckoo:

More from my father:
"You need to learn about people who are not the same as you are; its the differences in people that makes life interesting". Also, when I pressed the issue: "I don't think it is anybody's business who sleeps with who". In my family, "narrow minded" was an insult.* Narrow minded people are ignorant.

*THANK GOD.

ICBMs are not nearly as important as cruise; if you read beyond 1990, you would know that. ICBMs have a limited role, and talk continues of phasing them out.

There is a Guided Missile Cruiser named the USS Cowpens. What happens if the Milk docks next to the Cowpens? Bovine anarchy?

They should make the USS MILK a sub and only station queer sailors on it. They could all go down on Harvey.

Forum List

Back