USS liberty

USS LIBERTY

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere between oops and someone fucked up.

But what does it matter, really? Mistakes happen and otherwise friendly nations sometimes kill each other's citizens by mistake.

IMO, repeatedly talking about it and blaming the Israelis is nothing but propaganda.

• Banned

But what does it matter, really? Mistakes happen and otherwise friendly nations sometimes kill each other's citizens by mistake.

IMO, repeatedly talking about it and blaming the Israelis is nothing but propaganda.

Can we blame C.Bass and Canada?

it was no mistake idiot...and it matters

My Uncle Himmie, along with my Uncle Morty, Uncle Shlmo and Uncle Weiss love the taste of American Gentile blood. They were flying the Israeli planes and by the wheel of the attack boats. They couldn't help themselves when they smell fresh American Gentile blood. It makes them go absolutely insane. So they attacked hoping to grab the remains for the big victory feast they were having soon to celebrate the royal ass-kicking during the 6 day war, hoping no one would notice!

Can you blame them gentile blood tastes the absolute BEST with matzo and greplock? Everyone knows Jews can't eat food not mixed with gentile blood!

Oh yea, they wanted to make sure they didn't have a shortage of organs. I mean there was a war taking place. That was motivation also!

:eek::evil::eek::evil::eek::cuckoo::eek::evil::(:eek::evil::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

My Uncle Himmie, along with my Uncle Morty, Uncle Shlmo and Uncle Weiss love the taste of American Gentile blood. They were flying the Israeli planes and by the wheel of the attack boats. They couldn't help themselves when they smell fresh American Gentile blood. It makes them go absolutely insane. So they attacked hoping to grab the remains for the big victory feast they were having soon to celebrate the royal ass-kicking during the 6 day war, hoping no one would notice!

Can you blame them gentile blood tastes the absolute BEST with matzo and greplock? Everyone knows Jews can't eat food not mixed with gentile blood!

Oh yea, they wanted to make sure they didn't have a shortage of organs. I mean there was a war taking place. That was motivation also!

:eek::evil::eek::evil::eek::cuckoo::eek::evil::(:eek::evil::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Oh you get an A for deflection but you have yet to answer for ANY of the FACTS that I have produced.

So tell me GHook WHY once again WHY!!!!! they were flying UNMARKED WAR PLANES!!!! ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION OR SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT!!!! Oh and I apologize for putting the lives of AMERICAN SAILORS over the Israelis......Must just be my rampant nationalism!!!

It's sick GHook that you would mock the deaths of so many innocent American sailors :evil:

Last edited:
If it 'wasn't a mistake' what reason would they have to attack the nation that pretty much makes sure they exist

they wanted to blame the attack on egypt and gain americain support...so they used unmarked planes....Isreal still bites the hand that feeds

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]YouTube - Israel spies on the USA part 1[/ame]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back