USS Liberty June 8th 1967

Yeah, if it wasn't a mistake they wouldn't have stopped...they would have sunk the ship. And they wouldn't have notified the US of what happened.

More Jew hate, sadly.

Even if it were true, which I don't think it is, it is hardly a reflection on today any more than our slave ownership and Indian wipe out is a reflection of us today.

so you honor the men of the liberty by calling them racist liars...nice
and this is hardly ancient history...idiot...why dont you educate yourself of the facts before you give your shit ass opinion ??
No, I was talking about those posting here that are bashing Jews.

IMO the people on the ship are simply befuddled. I've no idea if they all agree but from what I can tell only those that believe Israel purposely attacked them have spoken up.

People see things that they want to see. I have a cop friend that swears there were refridgerator trucks full of dead bodies after hurricane Andrew...a rather persistent myth down here that has no basis in reality.

Why don't you go fuck yourself, eots, before you start flaming like the idiot you are?

of course you have no idea..thats what you do... offer shit ass opinions with no idea...at least you admit it... I'm not the one calling the words and story of the men of the liberty ,,,Jew hating or comparing it to some undocumented cop story...so...fuck you

Last edited:
The sailors on the USS Liberty went thru hell and are all Heros

They should have the respect of every American citizen
Shit Sunni I actually agree with you on something.

However, if these men were killed in say Iraq, I bet you would be calling them other names! :evil:

The sailors on the USS Liberty went thru hell and are all Heros

They should have the respect of every American citizen
Shit Sunni I actually agree with you on something.

However, if these men were killed in say Iraq, I bet you would be calling them other names! :evil:

these men where murdered in international water by Israelis...so how about dealing with reality instead of your inane..what if...I bet.. fantasy's

Quote: Originally Posted by Big Black Dog
I agree with bones... Let's just remember the crew of the USS LIBERTY and be thankful for their service and what they gave for our country. No need for a big debate here...
I 100% agree with that! These men died serving their country and should be remember for the ultimate sacrifice they paid. We are in their debt!

However, you still have to acknowledge Strollingbones motives. It has nothing to do with our fallen soldiers, she has underlining motives drenched in hatred, but I will leave it at that!

All bones asked for was a very simple request for us to remember the crew of the USS LIBERTY. Why do you feel there is some hidden agenda in this request? Instead of trying to read something into a very simple request, sometimes it wiser to just accept a post for what it has to say. Bones isn't shy and would say more if there was more intended to be said. Despite asking several times to not make this a political statement or debate it has turned into that. Pretty sad reaction folks. Shame on you...

I agree with bones... Let's just remember the crew of the USS LIBERTY and be thankful for their service and what they gave for our country. No need for a big debate here...
I 100% agree with that! These men died serving their country and should be remember for the ultimate sacrifice they paid. We are in their debt!

However, you still have to acknowledge Strollingbones motives. It has nothing to do with our fallen soldiers, she has underlining motives drenched in hatred, but I will leave it at that!

All bones asked for was a very simple request for us to remember the crew of the USS LIBERTY. Why do you feel there is some hidden agenda in this request? Instead of trying to read something into a very simple request, sometimes it wiser to just accept a post for what it has to say. Bones isn't shy and would say more if there was more intended to be said. Despite asking several times to not make this a political statement or debate it has turned into that. Pretty sad reaction folks. Shame on you...

because this is an insult to the survivors it spits in their face...shame on you...lest we forget

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QziWEoiyekI]YouTube - False flag American Terror victims remembered[/ame]

Because Bones had a rather nasty sig line claiming that Israel purposely did this when she started the thread.

Because Bones had a rather nasty sig line claiming that Israel purposely did this when she started the thread.

as do the survivors of the liberty and the members of the Israeli government...but those FACTS..probably don't interest you

Forum List

Back