USS Liberty June 8th 1967

you could not give us one day to mourn the men, shows a lot about you.

Que? You losing it Bones?

Rather I won't give you anytime to bastardized their death in your unholy quest against the Jews! You dishonor their deaths by disingeniously using them as propaganda againt the JJJJJJEEEEWWWWWSSSS!

That day the US accidentally shot down an Iranian commerical airliner, killing 290 people including 66 children. It was a tradegy no doubt. The conspiracy theorist, like Bones and Bobo ,along with the antisemites, like Sunni, WJ and Little Willy, stated that America shot down the airliner on purpose. They came up with main crazy reason why, but not one reason pointed to any benefit to America. In fact all it did was hurt America in every way shape and form. Common Sense points to America being guilty of negligence and not an intentional act. Most people let it go quickly, since well Jews weren't involved and well honestly mostly Iranians were the victims.

Same reasoning can be applied here. Common sense dictates that Israel had everything to lose on purposefully attacking a US warship and nothing to gain! I am not sure why the antisemites have such a hard time comprehending this!

Iran Air Flight 655 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rofl:

yea dude.. THAT sure is a good example to bring up! Say, I wonder how many iranian STILL believe the US shot down a civvy airliner.. Not that muslim opinion matters to you, eh jewhook?

I agree with bones... Let's just remember the crew of the USS LIBERTY and be thankful for their service and what they gave for our country. No need for a big debate here...

I agree with bones... Let's just remember the crew of the USS LIBERTY and be thankful for their service and what they gave for our country. No need for a big debate here...

I 100% agree with that! These men died serving their country and should be remember for the ultimate sacrifice they paid. We are in their debt!

However, you still have to acknowledge Strollingbones motives. It has nothing to do with our fallen soldiers, she has underlining motives drenched in hatred, but I will leave it at that!

That day the US accidentally shot down an Iranian commerical airliner, killing 290 people including 66 children. It was a tradegy no doubt. The conspiracy theorist, like Bones and Bobo ,along with the antisemites, like Sunni, WJ and Little Willy, stated that America shot down the airliner on purpose. They came up with main crazy reason why, but not one reason pointed to any benefit to America. In fact all it did was hurt America in every way shape and form. Common Sense points to America being guilty of negligence and not an intentional act. Most people let it go quickly, since well Jews weren't involved and well honestly mostly Iranians were the victims.

Same reasoning can be applied here. Common sense dictates that Israel had everything to lose on purposefully attacking a US warship and nothing to gain! I am not sure why the antisemites have such a hard time comprehending this!

your such a racist loser...any mention of crimes committed Israel or the Israeli government
you labeled antisemitism...

thats not how the victims of this crime feel.....how much thanks can you give them...if their words just fall upon your deaf ears ???

I bet you the victims of Iranian Flight felt the same way! Getting attacked stings whether it's enemy or friendly!

thats not how the victims of this crime feel.....how much thanks can you give them...if their words just fall upon your deaf ears ???

I bet you the victims of Iranian Flight felt the same way! Getting attacked stings whether it's enemy or friendly!

irrelevant...and the perpetrators of the liberty attack where hardly friendly....and the the downing of this flight is in no way connected to the attack on the liberty

your such a racist loser...any mention of crimes committed Israel or the Israeli government

Wow great generations and thanks for the compliments! When some preaches bigoted comments about Jews I will call it as it is! But for the record hate you anti-American 9/11 truther than any anti-semite out there (good thing is your usually one in the same!)!

Wow great generations and thanks for the compliments! When some preaches bigoted comments about Jews I will call it as it is![/quote
]

holding the perpetrators of this crime responsible for there acts is Jew hating in your twisted mind ??...your clearly the bigot

But for the record hate you anti-American 9/11 truther than any anti-semite out there (good thing is your usually one in the same!)!

fuck you racist bigot...you talk trough your ass...9/11 truth has nothing to do with Nazis scum....nazi scumis is just the other side of the coin of racist bigots such as yourself... same shit...diffrent pile.....for the record....

Last edited:

The answer is very simple GHook

If the USS Liberty would have quickly sank as planned and all sailors on board were lost.

Israel could have easily pointed the finger at Egypt and involved the United States in the conflict on her side.

To Israel's chagrin, the ship refused to sink and many U.S. sailors survived to be eye witnesses.

Last edited:

The answer is very simple GHook

If the USS Liberty would have quickly sank as planned and all sailors on board were lost.

Israel could have easily pointed the finger at Egypt and involved the United States in the conflict on her side.

To Israel's chagrin, the ship refused to sink and many U.S. sailors survived to be eye witnesses.

WRONG! Israel was already kicking the shit out of Arab Alliance! Remember the entire war lasted 6 days! The US was already on Israel's side. They didn't need to us to get involved anymore than we already were!

So your theory is worth about as much as your creditability, SHIT!

Israel wanted the United States to be involved militarily on the ground, not just giving intelligence support.

NO THEY DID NOT! Listen I know its hard for you to realize, but Israel NEVER needed it! NEVER! So you point is baseless and nothing less than bullshit!

Yeah, if it wasn't a mistake they wouldn't have stopped...they would have sunk the ship. And they wouldn't have notified the US of what happened.

More Jew hate, sadly.

Even if it were true, which I don't think it is, it is hardly a reflection on today any more than our slave ownership and Indian wipe out is a reflection of us today.

Yeah, if it wasn't a mistake they wouldn't have stopped...they would have sunk the ship. And they wouldn't have notified the US of what happened.

More Jew hate, sadly.

Even if it were true, which I don't think it is, it is hardly a reflection on today any more than our slave ownership and Indian wipe out is a reflection of us today.

so you honor the men of the liberty by calling them racist liars...nice
and this is hardly ancient history...idiot...why dont you educate yourself of the facts before you give your shit ass opinion ??

More Jew hate, sadly.

so you honor the men of the liberty by calling them racist liars...nice
and this is hardly ancient history...idiot...why dont you educate yourself of the facts before you give your shit ass opinion ??
No, I was talking about those posting here that are bashing Jews.

IMO the people on the ship are simply befuddled. I've no idea if they all agree but from what I can tell only those that believe Israel purposely attacked them have spoken up.

People see things that they want to see. I have a cop friend that swears there were refridgerator trucks full of dead bodies after hurricane Andrew...a rather persistent myth down here that has no basis in reality.

Why don't you go fuck yourself, eots, before you start flaming like the idiot you are?

Forum List

Back