USMNT Embarrassed....

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Apr 30, 2014
The Olden Days
USMNT Embarrassed tonight by a nation with less thsn a third if the residents who live in metro Boston.

Yes, folks. A nation of 1 4 Million people just knocked the US Men's Soccer Team out of contention for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

The USMNT has a population of 300,000,000 citizens to find the best 23 man roster and still can't find enoigh players to beat the rest of CONCACAF, which if you remove Mexico and Canada probably doesn't have a combined population to match the USA. So how is it that we can't find enoigh talent to DESTROY these other teams.

I think it's time to set a standard for US Soccer.... If the team doesn't qualify for the 2022 WC by the seventh game of the Hexagonal, we disband the US Soccer program PERMANENTLY.

I would love to know how much money underwrites our team vs Trinidad.

Us athletes don't seem to have a hunger. Embarrassing!

These guys don't give a fuck about anything ither thsn their paychecks. The entire USSF needs to be reorganized or disbanded.

screen-shot-2014-04-28-at-12-25-07-am.png

T and T has a population 1.3 million
I've been saying this for years: these tiny countries either tie or beat the US
and some of the players are only 1st generation Americans--born to immigrants
I'm not impressed with either the men's or women's teams

Its extremely embarrassing considering the money that is put in it and who we are..
Trinidads soccer field is probably a cow pasture

USMNT Embarrassed tonight by a nation with less thsn a third if the residents who live in metro Boston.

Yes, folks. A nation of 1 4 Million people just knocked the US Men's Soccer Team out of contention for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.

The USMNT has a population of 300,000,000 citizens to find the best 23 man roster and still can't find enoigh players to beat the rest of CONCACAF, which if you remove Mexico and Canada probably doesn't have a combined population to match the USA. So how is it that we can't find enoigh talent to DESTROY these other teams.

I think it's time to set a standard for US Soccer.... If the team doesn't qualify for the 2022 WC by the seventh game of the Hexagonal, we disband the US Soccer program PERMANENTLY.
When you start paying their salary besides the cents of ad revenue your viewership contributes, Im sure theyll appreciate your over emotional concern.

That was a disgrace.

All they had to do was not lose to the last place team that was fielding a reserve side in an empty stadium.

And they lost.
a reserve side--what do you mean?
thanks

Forum List

Back