USMessageboard T-shirts!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I'm getting 24 USMB T-shirts printed. It was an extremely cheap deal. Would anyone have an interest in buying one when they come in? As usual, I won't be looking for any type of profit at all. They cost me $3.95 per shirt and I will charge the same plus shipping. They will all be size L, plain white, with a 5"x2" logo on the left where a pocket would go. Payment would be only via paypal.

Would anyone be interested?

jimnyc said:
I'm getting 24 USMB T-shirts printed. It was an extremely cheap deal. Would anyone have an interest in buying one when they come in? As usual, I won't be looking for any type of profit at all. They cost me $3.95 per shirt and I will charge the same plus shipping. They will all be size L, plain white, with a 5"x2" logo on the left where a pocket would go. Payment would be only via paypal.

Would anyone be interested?

Yes, but any chance we could pay more and upgrade? At L, men's I'm assuming, I'll sleep in. Great cheap deal! But a polo or better grade M, I could wear outside! :) Thus perhaps generating some interest?

Sir Evil said:
Dirty Bastard, that was my idea!!!
:dev3:

Guess I should get one for free now!:D

for 4 bucks, I'll buy you one! Give that to the guy on the street! :beer:

well I do too so there :teeth:
(yes I do too - I'll send you a pic to prove it even)

I'll get one. You should have the words "DEBATE THIS" then have an arrow pointing down below the belt, if you know what I mean. Then put the URL on the back. That's just my $.02, which by the way, is the most I'm giving you for shipping. :p:

Forum List

Back