Votes: 5 11.9%
  • midcan5

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Toro

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
"Educate" is pre-murderous rampage, "schooled" is post-murderous rampage.

Works for me.

Think it'll catch on?

Probably not, the teachers union will claim it is politically incorrect, and the MSM would jump all over it as politically correct. Since a large portion of postal employees are evil ex-military, the MSM doesn't care if they get a bad rap.

no questions needed....but the post office has had less shootings than other places....schools have had WAY more for instance....so have factory type of work places.....the PO gets a bad rap on this one.....plus the term "GOING POSTAL" went out last Century....

Geezus.... We're only 9 years in "this century"....

It kinda set the standard.... "Going school" or "Going factory" doesn't have quite the same "ring" to it....

Maybe we can say "I'm gonna educate your ass", before going a murderous rampage.

There ya go.... Sweet talk me first.... I'll be dialing "911"....

ahhhhh well according to Luissa she's been a wild woman so I may have a lot of latitude.

"Been" being the operative word.... My observation now says otherwise.... She's been very careful not to get burned by the fire she's been playin' with.... :lol:
I did get burned yesterday but not the way you are refering too.:razz:

How many times do I have to tell you, "Don't rub your eyes after chopping the chili peppers"?

no questions needed....but the post office has had less shootings than other places....schools have had WAY more for instance....so have factory type of work places.....the PO gets a bad rap on this one.....plus the term "GOING POSTAL" went out last Century....

It kinda set the standard.... "Going school" or "Going factory" doesn't have quite the same "ring" to it....

Maybe we can say "I'm gonna educate your ass", before going a murderous rampage.

DisneyWinnieThePooh-CheerupEeyore1.jpg

Piglett attempts to educate his ass.

"Been" being the operative word.... My observation now says otherwise.... She's been very careful not to get burned by the fire she's been playin' with.... :lol:

How many times do I have to tell you, "Don't rub your eyes after chopping the chili peppers"?

It wasn't the eye-rub... it was forgetting to wash hands before taking a leak when chopping chili peppers :ack-1:

-Joe

The term "going postal" came into our vocabulary on August 20, 1986, at a post office in Edmond, Oklahoma, when employee Patrick Henry Sherrill, known as "Crazy Pat" to some who knew him, shot two of his supervisors then continued his rampage killing a total of 14 co-workers and injuring seven others. Ultimately he turned the gun on himself and committed suicide. After this incident, there seemed to be a rash of work-related violence in post offices, hence the term, "going postal."
It's Official: 'Going Postal' Is Epidemic

Any questions?

oh thats why, it sounds better.....i knew there had to be some explanation....:lol:

Last edited:

It wasn't the eye-rub... it was forgetting to wash hands before taking a leak when chopping chili peppers :ack-1:

-Joe
funny story, my friend's boyfriend got mased and didn't wash his hands very well and than later "fooled" around with her. I guess it doesn't feel too good on the vag.:lol:

Forum List

Back