USMB

I have to say, USMB is one [ only] forum I've been on where you can speak the truth regarding race
some of these others won't let you say anything about race -- except if it's disparaging whites

The agenda is to allow free discussion so members get to "push back" on stereotyping, hate and biases. This works great if membership is MOTIVATED to do the pushback, but doesn't work at all if they don't. And by "push-back" --- I mean reasoned discussion, not brute force flaming.

So --- it's all up to you.. Threads that aren't "fair fights" are no better here than at those "extremist" boards. And we're not interested in just being another echo chamber or racist drill team training area. Folks who are ONLY interested in declaring their superiority in one or another way and get their bait ignored, aren't really that safe at USMB. So discuss. Duke it out. Or lose it. That's the way it should be. IM(personal)O

I have to say, USMB is one [ only] forum I've been on where you can speak the truth regarding race
some of these others won't let you say anything about race -- except if it's disparaging whites

The agenda is to allow free discussion so members get to "push back" on stereotyping, hate and biases. This works great if membership is MOTIVATED to do the pushback, but doesn't work at all if they don't. And by "push-back" --- I mean reasoned discussion, not brute force flaming.
South Africa politician vows to 'remove' white mayor | Daily Mail Online
So --- it's all up to you.. Threads that aren't "fair fights" are no better here than at those "extremist" boards. And we're not interested in just being another echo chamber or racist drill team training area. Folks who are ONLY interested in declaring their superiority in one or another way and get their bait ignored, aren't really that safe at USMB. So discuss. Duke it out. Or lose it. That's the way it should be. IM(personal)O
good points...
most members here seem to be ''reasonable'' on not going to extreme and/or not constantly

I was just on another forum being super polite/etc
but they deleted a lot of my posts--you can't even disagree with the ''regulars''

Forum List

Back