Usmb...

Not really. Buy a bigger phone with more capabilities.

Here's a hint for you: USMB is an (pay REAL CLOSE attention here) Internet Message Board.
:lol: I guess you still have a phone that doesn't connect to the Internet. :cuckoo:

Try again. I just don't have girly little hands that use the damned thing anyway, nor any interest in playing on my phone when I have a perfectly good computer. This board and it's software was not designed nor set up for it. I'm sure some are. Feel free to not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

There is a mobile skin for vB 3.8. Mobile, Cell, Phone, PDA, iPhone Style - vBulletin.org Forum

:lol: I guess you still have a phone that doesn't connect to the Internet. :cuckoo:

Try again. I just don't have girly little hands that use the damned thing anyway, nor any interest in playing on my phone when I have a perfectly good computer. This board and it's software was not designed nor set up for it. I'm sure some are. Feel free to not let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

There is a mobile skin for vB 3.8. Mobile, Cell, Phone, PDA, iPhone Style - vBulletin.org Forum
Cool! Is it free?

Maybe they will do it here.

Cool! Is it free?

Maybe they will do it here.

Yes it's free. Quick and easy install too, just like adding another skin.

Forum List

Back