Usmb - the movie

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
If Hollywood were to make a movie about USMB, wonder what the plot would be and who would play all the characters here in the USMB neighborhood? I betcha it would get an Oscar or two.

They're gonna spring me from this forum
They're gonna make a big star out of me
We've wrote in threads cause we're mad and lonely
And all we have to do is post nastily

Well, I bet you I'm gonna be a big star
Might win a Rep you can never tell
The forum's gonna make me a big star,
'Cause I can post the part so well

Well, I hope you come see this board's movie
Then I'll know that you will plainly see
The biggest fool that ever hit the USMB
And all I had to do is post nastily

We'll pick apart each other's ascii fascades
a cryin' silver screed for all to see
We'll play the part but we won't need rehearsing
All we have to do is post nastily

Blazing Saddles was already done.

roosevelt-chili-2007_blazing_saddles_campfire.jpg

Last edited:
If Hollywood were to make a movie about USMB, wonder what the plot would be and who would play all the characters here in the USMB neighborhood? I betcha it would get an Oscar or two.
It'd be like one great big soap opera.

A likes B, But B likes C. Unfortunately, C likes D and wouldn't you know it, D likes E, who is crazy for A. Fortunately, A says something that really pisses off E, so that's over. Trying to be nice, E pisses off D, who thinks "Cyber love is stupid anyway." D gets religion, which pisses off C. C gets so mean about everybody else not being an atheist like him, he pisses off B, who no longer likes C. So B takes a look at A who made up with E, and they ran off together to Vegas. B, left with the bag decided it wasn't so bad because bag starts with B

Then everybody decided to get back to politics. It is then everybody becomes friends again, sometimes, depending on who agrees with them.

Probably a Western.

Mayor:
Sheriff:
Deputy:
Barkeep: Mr. H. :D
Dry goods clerk:
Blacksmith:
Damsel in Distress:
Outlaw 1:
Outlaw 2:
Outlaw 3:
Outlaw 4:
Outlaw 5:
Outlaw 6:
Village Idiot: JStone

You need a Miss Kitty person too, and a wealthy widow....also a preacher.

Probably a Western.

Mayor:
Sheriff:
Deputy:
Barkeep: Mr. H. :D
Dry goods clerk:
Blacksmith:
Damsel in Distress:
Outlaw 1:
Outlaw 2:
Outlaw 3:
Outlaw 4:
Outlaw 5:
Outlaw 6:
Village Idiot: JStone

You need a Miss Kitty person too, and a wealthy widow....also a preacher.

I'll be the preacher... that was my nick name in Reno anyway...

280043.jpg

A likes B, But B likes C. Unfortunately, C likes D and wouldn't you know it, D likes E, who is crazy for A. Fortunately, A says something that really pisses off E, so that's over. Trying to be nice, E pisses off D, who thinks "Cyber love is stupid anyway." D gets religion, which pisses off C. C gets so mean about everybody else not being an atheist like him, he pisses off B, who no longer likes C. So B takes a look at A who made up with E, and they ran off together to Vegas. B, left with the bag decided it wasn't so bad because bag starts with B

Then everybody decided to get back to politics. It is then everybody becomes friends again, sometimes, depending on who agrees with them.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPf2Qb-ehEI]J. Geils Band - Love Stinks - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPf2Qb-ehEI"]J. Geils Band - Love Stinks - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao:

At USMB, at any post in time, you can either be the spit-tee, or the spit-toon.
The board eventually decides which one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MfbYnz8ucc]Josey Wales Spit Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

If your going to take something artifical and make a movie out of it, clearly you are doing Star Trek.

Forum List

Back