USMB Team Effort -- "Children of Haiti."

True I actually printed out this entire thread and showed the messages to all my friends and family.

hrrrmm.....n'aw I didn't go that far, lol. :) It was a cool vid though, I jetted home for lunch and watched it right quick.
You LIED about the nine hours?:razz:

True I actually printed out this entire thread and showed the messages to all my friends and family.

hrrrmm.....n'aw I didn't go that far, lol. :) It was a cool vid though, I jetted home for lunch and watched it right quick.

aha, naw I uh...misspoke. I did the wifey a favor by running home on lunch. We take turns doing it, for the Dog, today was her turn originally but I'm an upstanding model fucking citizen, and all that. :razz:

aha, naw I uh...misspoke. I did the wifey a favor by running home on lunch. We take turns doing it, for the Dog, today was her turn originally but I'm an upstanding model fucking citizen, and all that. :razz:
Now, this is important:

What did the dog think of the video?

Now, this is important:

Well, I haven't showed her, if we're going to keep it 100. (slang for "honest")

But when I do I'll monitor her brain waves with my protoneuromonitronizator FX, and let you know if she's happy/sad/mild or uncomfortable. I can't tell much other of her emotions except that after I go for long runs she loves digging her nose in my running shorts if I toss them on the bathroom floor for a shower. Kinda like my wife only not as dirty.

Now, this is important:

Well, I haven't showed her, if we're going to keep it 100. (slang for "honest")

But when I do I'll monitor her brain waves with my protoneuromonitronizator FX, and let you know if she's happy/sad/mild or uncomfortable. I can't tell much other of her emotions except that after I go for long runs she loves digging her nose in my running shorts if I toss them on the bathroom floor for a shower. Kinda like my wife only not as dirty.
CrimsonWhite said:
:lol:

Found this after checking traffic links to this video:
Wow!!! I'm blown away. With all the cheesy Chuck stuff out there, it's refreshing to see such a worthy creation like this. Gary... I hear ya. I'll try a feeble attempt to articulate my reaction...

I don't think I've ever seen a more appropriate or respectable use of Chuck's music... ever. This song perfectly captures the depth of the tragedy these people have endured. I'm blown away. Excellent. When you ponder the lyrics and reflect on their suffering, then add the somber emotion of the music, I'm overcome. It's simply a masterpiece. Yes, Chuck should see this... I believe he would be very, very proud.

Another very nice addition for me personally was I've never heard the marching band version of Chuck's music... heard about it for years, but always wondered how it could do Chuck justice and never had the privilege to hear it. I really like it.

Anxious to hear others' reaction. Wow...
:clap2::clap2::clap2:[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][/FONT]

From the same bunch:
Wow.

Difficult to know what to say. Too tragic for words, and commenting on the music / application of Chuck's song feels very superficial / inappropriate in the circumstances.

But it was very good, including the rap. I hope Chuck gets to see this.

Forum List

Back