USMB STORMCENTER UPDATE: Latest Hurricane Earl Satellite Image

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
xotoxi-albums-pictures-9-picture2005-hurricane-earl.jpg

God I'm sick of hearing about ONE FUCKIN weak-ass hurricane.

Does anyone else get the impression that every news organization on the planet has been waiting for a Hurricane since JUNE and is frantically hoping that one will find land before the season ends???

My guess is that Obama is sacrificing a goat, or whatever his religion does to influance the Storm God to send a Hurricane into New Orleans so he can have photo opportunities before October.

Does anyone else get the impression that every news organization on the planet has been waiting for a Hurricane since JUNE and is frantically hoping that one will find land before the season ends???

My guess is that Obama is sacrificing a goat, or whatever his religion does to influance the Storm God to send a Hurricane into New Orleans so he can have photo opportunities before October.
Christians dont do animal sacrifices

How would we know?

How would we know?
I'm a Christian

I'm a Christian

:eusa_eh:

No, I mean How would we know that Obama is a Christian....

.....goddamn it ......:eusa_hand:

.......you're doin' this obtuse-act on purpose again, aren't you...:razz:

RAVI HAND PUPPET!!!!!:tongue:
well, isnt everyone that says they are Christian, Christians?

:eusa_whistle:

Samson says that he likes octopuses in a sexual way. I believe him...but I know that others don't and believe that he likes rotten logs with holes.

hell i forgot what the thread is about.....

samson dont you live in a land locked area with no hurricanes?

earl missed the obx....lots of rain but nothing too bad

want to talk about the 7.4 earthquake that hit new zealand...

hell i forgot what the thread is about.....

samson dont you live in a land locked area with no hurricanes?

earl missed the obx....lots of rain but nothing too bad

want to talk about the 7.4 earthquake that hit new zealand...

Yeah, I don't worry about hurricanes, unless they don't put in enough rum.

New Zealand? Earthquakes? Were any sheep injured?

Forum List

Back