USMB Sports Bar

Kings gave up two goals late to blow their 4-2 lead. Then Oilers hit the would-be game winner off the post. Game going to OT. In Edmonton, Kings got them where they want them.

I said it before the draft that Paolo Ranchero is the best player in the 2022 NBA Draft and that he's a can't miss. Most mock drafts had him going 3rd overall. Apparently the Magic wised up and took him first overall. I think the media was trying to bait them into f'ing up so that PR would drop to the Thunder or Rockets. For whatever reason, Orlando isn't seen as an attractive market. Perhaps Disney doesn't appreciate the competition, even.

I said it before the draft that Paolo Ranchero is the best player in the 2022 NBA Draft and that he's a can't miss. Most mock drafts had him going 3rd overall. Apparently the Magic wised up and took him first overall. I think the media was trying to bait them into f'ing up so that PR would drop to the Thunder or Rockets. For whatever reason, Orlando isn't seen as an attractive market. Perhaps Disney doesn't appreciate the competition, even.
20 ppg on 42 FG / 28 3FG making him a fringe all star maybe. But he'll have to up his game to go down as a great.

New Topics

Forum List

Back