USMB "South Park"

I want to be a mountain goat with glacier goggles, a big beard, a climbing helmet, a backpack, an ice axe, and a rope coiled over one shoulder. And clumsy, too, cause I am in real life. I break a lot of stuff around the house. Maybe a cast on my leg or arm. And I'm kind of a hippie; so my character should smoke pot and drop LSD and listen to the Grateful Dead and say, "Dude!" a lot.

Hoodwinked Mountain Goat
"Be Prepared"

[youtube]fPvmJx78LSU[/youtube]

If we're going to animals I want to be a platypus..

evolution-platypus.gif

preferably a chain smoking platypus

If we're going to animals I want to be a platypus..

evolution-platypus.gif

preferably a chain smoking platypus

Good idea ... I was kinda drawn on which would represent your posting style best, didn't consider that one. It would be one of the easiest to model to.

LOL ...

Well, anyone interested make an account here: Digital Politics

Use a nickname close enough to your nickname here so I can tell who is who. It's a very simple site with just a forum like posting system to develop the script without disrupting USMB too much. But if you cannot record your voice in digital format somehow (just need a microphone on your computer, all OS's have a sound recorder built in) then it may be pointless to bother, though one silent character (first come first serve) will be okay. The site isn't listed publicly, so it's invitation only. Please don't give it to everyone, I have enough work trying to keep up here.

Here's a start for Colorado ... need the goggles a bit more tweaking ...

Attachments

• $MountainMan.jpg
    $MountainMan.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 58
co man is cute...but he is missing a rack....at least give him a little protection lol

okay site signing up is not my strong point...ask midnight...but i will figure it out

co man is cute...but he is missing a rack....at least give him a little protection lol

okay site signing up is not my strong point...ask midnight...but i will figure it out

The Digital Politics site is basic, nothing fancy. The only reason I have accounts set up is to keep the names straight easier when working out the scripts.

Alright, for those interested, what type of character (model) do you think you would like having your voice to? Animal preferred, but other things are possible to fit in somehow.

............ Oh ... and NO TOWELS!

Sweet! I'm in!

Clearly I'm a Tiger with an English accent (similar to Shere Khan from the Jungle Book)

Alright, for those interested, what type of character (model) do you think you would like having your voice to? Animal preferred, but other things are possible to fit in somehow.

............ Oh ... and NO TOWELS!

Sweet! I'm in!

Clearly I'm a Tiger with an English accent (similar to Shere Khan from the Jungle Book)

Cool! That makes 9 characters. This might get bigger than I expected ... LOL ... but it will give me something to do with my free time.

I've created an account and am standing by for further orders.

Wait a minute...it's not accepting the username?

I am extremely dubious that nonsense name is already taken.

You want to check on that, Kit?

Something's not right

Last edited:
I've created an account and am standing by for further orders.

Wait a minute...it's not accepting the username?

I am extremely dubious that nonsense name is already taken.

You want to check on that, Kit?

Something's not right

You have the name as Headitec, what do you mean it's not excepting the username? Are you talking about when you log in?

LOL ...

Well, anyone interested make an account here: Digital Politics

Use a nickname close enough to your nickname here so I can tell who is who. It's a very simple site with just a forum like posting system to develop the script without disrupting USMB too much. But if you cannot record your voice in digital format somehow (just need a microphone on your computer, all OS's have a sound recorder built in) then it may be pointless to bother, though one silent character (first come first serve) will be okay. The site isn't listed publicly, so it's invitation only. Please don't give it to everyone, I have enough work trying to keep up here.

Account created, awaiting instructions.

Almost done with the third character. Doing Crimsons right now because it's an easy one and will be helpful in making others. After that ... I'll do Tiger Bob's character ... that one will be super easy since I already have a cat, just need to adjust some things to make it a tiger.

Almost done with the third character. Doing Crimsons right now because it's an easy one and will be helpful in making others. After that ... I'll do Tiger Bob's character ... that one will be super easy since I already have a cat, just need to adjust some things to make it a tiger.

First time in my life I've been called easy. :lol:

Forum List

Back