USMB "South Park"

:D It's getting more fun and easier with each rendering!

I like this one much better than the other one you had that was spinning. The characters looked like they were being sucked into the screen for some reason.

this one is more cool.

*sigh* It's getting too tough to get all the voices.
I will record mine and send today. Remember, you're baking a cake not popping a pastry in the microwave! Patience...

I know ... I just don't have anything else on the fire right now so time drags when not working or shopping. Hell, I put in extra hours recently just for something to do.

*sigh* It's getting too tough to get all the voices.
I will record mine and send today. Remember, you're baking a cake not popping a pastry in the microwave! Patience...

I know ... I just don't have anything else on the fire right now so time drags when not working or shopping. Hell, I put in extra hours recently just for something to do.
You COULD have been working on the music video we discussed!:(

You COULD have been working on the music video we discussed!:(

Bah! I forgot about that. Send me the details again in PM, it will give me something to do and some more practice.

Forum List

Back