USMB "South Park"

that's cheap, KK! Mr Hawkling was so exited, too :(

*My lawyers advise me that Mr Hawkinghas issued a Cease and Disist for any further use of his name or likeness

Thinking the imagery focus should be animals, there are plenty of those already but they are the easiest to model as 3D cartoons. Though I could do the simple formed humans if I tried a bit.

Figured out the perfect way to develop the script based on Editecs idea. I'll write a quick forum on my own server, where each episode would be a thread. The first post will set up the episode then everyone would just post what they would say as if in a room talking. Then I can take the script from there.

If everyone can get on at once, you could use a chat room to make it more realistic

The problem is that not everyone will likely be able to be on all at once. Though I write a simple chat program if that would work, it will just be better with the forum like posting. Also, then I can put a warning at the top and let anyone who wants to get involved just jump in, the warning being that what they post can be included in the script and that if they want their voice for it they will have to submit some form of contact info.

I want to keep it mainly people I know well already (pretty much those on here) which is why I am bringing it up here in first place.

Alright, for those interested, what type of character (model) do you think you would like having your voice to? Animal preferred, but other things are possible to fit in somehow.

............ Oh ... and NO TOWELS!

Hmm ... wonder if my nickname isn't enough to let you know ... I'm a cat person ... clueless on dog breeds and their names ...

Anyhoo!

It will be fun to make that character regardless.

do cats even have breeds...?

Sort of ... cat breeds are really complex though. Maine Coon for instance are commonly calico, but will also have other sub-breeds as well. There are breed traits which are based on physical makeup such as the nose, eyes, ears, fur, etc.. But the coloring has several distinct patterns which are not bound by all breeds. Most of the European breeds can have almost any color pattern, but not all breeds can. For example the Siamese breed rarely has any other colorings than the "typical" pattern.

My favorite cat breeds are the calico Maine Coon or almost any Persian.

Alright, this is the experiment I have been toying with for a shot scene ... it's just an experiment so I can find the areas I need to focus on more. Audio is certainly messed up a bit ... but I think it's a good first 3D animation .... ever.

[YOUTUBE]UfwIu2q_pws[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah! That's awesome. I love animation. Do you go to Spike and Mike's Festival of Sick and Twisted Animation? I do. Its soo funny that I have fallen out of my seat on numerous occasions. Also very sick, so make sure you aren't easily offended before you go.

I want to be a mountain goat with glacier goggles, a big beard, a climbing helmet, a backpack, an ice axe, and a rope coiled over one shoulder. And clumsy, too, cause I am in real life. I break a lot of stuff around the house. Maybe a cast on my leg or arm. And I'm kind of a hippie; so my character should smoke pot and drop LSD and listen to the Grateful Dead and say, "Dude!" a lot.

I want to be a mountain goat with glacier goggles, a big beard, a climbing helmet, a backpack, an ice axe, and a rope coiled over one shoulder. And clumsy, too, cause I am in real life. I break a lot of stuff around the house. Maybe a cast on my leg or arm. And I'm kind of a hippie; so my character should smoke pot and drop LSD and listen to the Grateful Dead and say, "Dude!" a lot.

Goggles ... yes, but all the other props ... too much. Grateful Dead look I can work with, a Grateful Dead, hippy, clumsy, Mountain Goat with goggles. I could sculpt that.

Goggles ... yes, but all the other props ... too much. Grateful Dead look I can work with, a Grateful Dead, hippy, clumsy, Mountain Goat with goggles. I could sculpt that.

Can I have a beard, too? PLEASE?

Can I have a beard, too? PLEASE?

Okay, goatee or full on long one? The long one will be hard to get to look right, but a medium one won't be.

Forum List

Back