USMB Snowflake libs caught in 'Sting / Prank' Man-On-The Street Interview

You have to admit he did lead them, though. I wish he had just left it at what did you think of it and see what they made up.

This proves there’s no bias, proof that it doesn’t matter what Trump does,the uninformed just listen to the MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This proves there’s no bias, proof that it doesn’t matter what Trump does,the uninformed just listen to the MSM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh come on, a large number of college kids don't watch much of any political news.

VIDEO: Students hate Trump’s SOTU…before it even happens!

'Wanting to find out, Campus Reform headed to New York University to ask students their opinions of President Trump’s State of the Union. The only problem for them was that the speech would not take place for another seven days'…

They hated it.....anyone surprised?

View attachment 173930

BWUHAHAHA......

SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE EDUCATION THESE KIDS ARE GETTING, DOESN'T IT? Empty heads being filled with leftist propaganda. Ever talk to a leftist out in the world and prove to them something they said is totally wrong? Ever see the look of shock on their face as they realize you are right?

You have to admit he did lead them, though. I wish he had just left it at what did you think of it and see what they made up.
They still were not bright enough to know the SoTU speech had not been given. It still shows they walk around oblivious to what's going on.

Forum List

Back