USMB Sistahs! Get Ready For Boob Quake!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
April 26, 2010 is the designated day to test the Scientific Theory that immodestly dressed western women are the cause of natural disasters such as earthquakes.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media. Sedighi is Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader.

Blag Hag:

Time for a Boobquake.

On Monday, April 26th, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. Yes, the one usually reserved for a night on the town. I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty. With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure Sedighi can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn't rumble. And if we really get through to him, maybe it'll be one involving plate tectonics.

So, who's with me? I may be a D cup, but that will probably only produce a slight tremor on its own.

Blag Hag: In the name of science, I offer my boobs

April 26, 2010 is the designated day to test the Scientific Theory that immodestly dressed western women are the cause of natural disasters such as earthquakes.

"Many women who do not dress modestly ... lead young men astray, corrupt their chastity and spread adultery in society, which (consequently) increases earthquakes," Hojatoleslam Kazem Sedighi was quoted as saying by Iranian media. Sedighi is Tehran's acting Friday prayer leader.

Blag Hag:

Time for a Boobquake.

On Monday, April 26th, I will wear the most cleavage-showing shirt I own. Yes, the one usually reserved for a night on the town. I encourage other female skeptics to join me and embrace the supposed supernatural power of their breasts. Or short shorts, if that's your preferred form of immodesty. With the power of our scandalous bodies combined, we should surely produce an earthquake. If not, I'm sure Sedighi can come up with a rational explanation for why the ground didn't rumble. And if we really get through to him, maybe it'll be one involving plate tectonics.

So, who's with me? I may be a D cup, but that will probably only produce a slight tremor on its own.

Blag Hag: In the name of science, I offer my boobs

I'm in.

Me too. I have a very tight lowcut french t-shirt which will be poifeck.

Mr. Boe is all in favor of Boobquake - he made sure our Earthquake Insurance Premium was in the mail on Friday.

Last edited:
I have a couple of 'outfits' I could opt for. I will have to give it some thought.... or maybe do a poll. LOL

It ain't Monday yet, bub.

:)

Everytime US Fake Army Retard, ihopehefails, or PI posts anything~ it's Boob Quake on the USMB.

To Bra or Not To Bra, that is The Question.

What if Iran's prayer leader is right and you ladies caused a massive earthquake.

thehugemanatee.jpg

I think I did plenty of this in my early twenties, so I already made my statement. :D
I could have caused many earthquakes. :eek:

I'm thinking that the second Icelandic Volcano erupting that day could be highly likely.

I think I did plenty of this in my early twenties, so I already made my statement. :D

So Northridge 1994 and Loma Prieta 1989 are YOUR FAULT!!!!!?!?!!!!!!!11!!!!!

Damn you. It's 2010, and the frelling Bay Bridge still hasn't been replaced.

She said early 20's.

So we're looking at the San Fran quake in '06....1906.

(ducks and runs like a muthafucka)

Nope, I was in my early twenties starting in 2000, I turned 21 in 2001. So anything after 2001 you can blame on me. ;)

She said early 20's.

So we're looking at the San Fran quake in '06....1906.

(ducks and runs like a muthafucka)
I am probably younger than you. :lol:

:eusa_shhh: jerk!

Forum List

Back