USMB Server

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Is anyone else experiencing really slow server response? I keep getting the message that the USMB server has timed out (in trying to connect to it). I'm not having any problems on other sites. Does it do this if there is a lot of activity and posting going on? Thanks.

Is anyone else experiencing really slow server response? I keep getting the message that the USMB server has timed out (in trying to connect to it). I'm not having any problems on other sites. Does it do this if there is a lot of activity and posting going on? Thanks.

It happens a couple of times a day. Usually about 1:30AM is one if them. When it updates, it slows down.

I'm pretty sure you have to be a supporting member to avoid that. :eusa_whistle:

I'm pretty sure you have to be a supporting member to avoid that. :eusa_whistle:

And I thought I was cruisin' because I drive a Mac. :cool:

-Joe

It happens a couple of times a day. Usually about 1:30AM is one if them. When it updates, it slows down.

Thanks Gunny.

:razz:

stanDudeSweet.jpg

Forum List

Back