USMB saves the world

I

Indofred

This forum is full of shit, so will save the world.

More seriously, if costs are favourable, this could upset a lot of people in the middle east.
As with all technology, if it becomes widespread, the price falls.

This post is so full of shit. ^^^

It is, but it's also true.
On a more serious note - if this technology becomes widespread, a lot of people are going to get upset.
The oil industry may well experience a massive downturn.

This post is so full of shit. ^^^

It is, but it's also true.
On a more serious note - if this technology becomes widespread, a lot of people are going to get upset.
The oil industry may well experience a massive downturn.

Well, it will also smell bad too. The oil companies will have to turn their noses downwind. I assume the air freshener industry will experience a renaissance.

:lmao:

Seriously though, I doubt it will compete with oil at all. I don't think people will take too kindly to getting on a vehicle powered by human fecal matter. Very unappetizing if you think about it.

Though, this new industry may wish to set their eyes on Washington D.C. if they want a continuous supply...

Anytime you have to use a fossil fuel to convert what you have, into a useable commodity, you are already behind the curve.

Anytime you have to use a fossil fuel to convert what you have, into a useable commodity, you are already behind the curve.

That would be true, but this plant can run on shit.
As was explained in the video, the gas can be used to generate electricity.
Could this be the answer, or a least part of the answer, to the world's energy problems?

The Brits have a great sense of humor.

As for the bus, it's nothing but a curious novelty.

I wonder how much methane is released into the atmosphere during the whole "cook and capture" process. How much un-combusted methane is released out of the tail pipe? A leaky valve here, a loose hose there... could be significant.

This project should be held to the same strict standards that our EPA holds American oil and gas operations. In fact, I don't think this shit would fly here.

I wonder how much methane is released into the atmosphere during the whole "cook and capture" process. How much un-combusted methane is released out of the tail pipe? A leaky valve here, a loose hose there... could be significant.

This project should be held to the same strict standards that our EPA holds American oil and gas operations. In fact, I don't think this shit would fly here.
LOL

LOL
:slap:

Forum List

Back