USMB right wingercons insist I keep making the same thread again and again. Not true!

1. In 1940, right wing GOP fought the Nazi's, in 2017, right wing GOP are the Nazi's.
    Can you believe how things have changed?

2. 4 CEO's left Trump's advisory council, so Trump attacks the one black, Kenneth Frazier
    Trump attacks Merck CEO for quitting manufacturing council over Charlottesville President Donald Trump on Monday attacked the CEO of Merck for...

3. Remember, it took 8 years under Bush before the full force of those long term disasters hit.
    Even with a hurricane, they start off far away slow and small and gradually build up momentum. And when they hit, you have Katrina or Sandy....

4. 71% of Police were shot by White Guys
    Ray Cyst Phucks on the USMB have been spreading the lie that most police that have been killed in the line of duty were killed by blacks. We know...

5. So how old are these "Civil War Era" Monuments?
    Funny, when the media talks about these "Confederate" monuments, they always use the term "Civil War Era". It give the impression of great age....

6. Trump, minion of the Russians, leader of the GOP, hero of white racist groups, Putin's servant
    Trump is so many things to so many people. To Putin, he's a servant. To the KKK, the Alt Right, the American Nazi Party, the Aryan Nation and...

7. I for one don't want Trump to make insincere statements he doesn't believe in about race .
    Just like with the Tweets, let Trump be Trump. He is who he is. Stop trying to change him. So what Trump was elected with help from David...

8. European diplomats: Trump a 'laughing stock' who is 'obsessed with Obama'
    European diplomats reportedly consider Trump a 'laughing stock' who is 'obsessed with Obama' The diplomats' views of Trump reflect the opinions...

9. Take Trump's test: Would you be allowed to immigrate here?
    Find Out If President Trump Would Let You Immigrate to America The bill, introduced by Republican Senators David Perdue and Tom Cotton, has...

10. Dear GOP, please explain Trump's intense love affair with murderous thug Vladimir Putin.
    We really, really want to know. Putin has a history of murder, thuggery, lying and theft. So what is it? Why does Trump protect, admire and...

11. How is it America is in debt and doesn't have enough money?
    Manufacturing has doubled with fewer people. Corporate profits at a 13 year high. Yet Republicans insist we have to cut taxes on corporations...

12. Did Donald Trump hire Kim Jong-un's speechwriter?
    We've come to expect that moron, Kim Jong-un, to talk like a moron. But did we ever expect to elect his orange twin to be our president? It...

13. Can you believe how desperate and pathetic Trump minions are?
    They were so sure they could ruin the lives of tens of millions of Americans by taking away their healthcare. They haven't given up yet. It...

14. Big, Orange and Kute Klown King giggles and thanks Putin for Expulsions and saving money!
    Trump Praises Putin Instead of Critiquing Cuts to U.S. Embassy Staff President Vladimir V. Putin last month ordered the seizure of two American...

15. President Trump's most avid supporters will lose their everloving minds.
    The Russia investigation will probably not end well Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or alleged links to Russian...

16. May you die in pain - Not right for people to say that to congressmen at Town Halls
    ‘May you die in pain’: Another GOP lawmaker grilled at health care town hall Others have prescreened participants in the hopes of purging...

17. Appalachians are dying faster than other Americans.

18. Is North Korea making nuclear weapons because the GOP invaded Iraq for no apparent reason?
    Is North Korea making nuclear weapons because the GOP invaded Iraq for no apparent reason? You gotta wonder, right? Maybe they think they are...

19. Let Trump Twitter all he wants! Quit telling him to stop!
    Some right wingers complain that Trump Tweets too much and he should stop or Tweet less. Why? So who he is can be disguised? Let him alone. I...
  20. What do you think pulling out of all these trade agreements will do to our economy?
  21. Trump’s Trade Pullout Roils Rural America In Wright County, a trainload of corn can be in Mexico in three days, tens of thousands of hogs are...

22. LaDainian Tomlinson's incredible, inspiring and patriotic NFL Hall of Fame Speech
    [MEDIA] Someone standing up and reminding us what this country is all about. A few quotes from an amazing and inspiring speech: "My name began...

23. What does the Bible and Jesus say about helping the poor?
    This one is my favorite: Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will...

24. Do any USMB Republicans even own stocks? Doubtful.

25. How does an isolated United States "rally" the rest of the world?
    Now that Donald Trump has made it clear to the rest of the world that the US is no longer the world leader and they know Trump is wildly dishonest...

26. Without skills or education, should right wingers be deported? Who would want them?
    Trump says they should speak English. What are these people speaking? [MEDIA] Trump says they are supposed to have "skills". What skills do...

27. What if Obama said what Trump has said? See Obama impersonator Reggie Brown.

28. Racist Trump Toady brings race into DC Grand Jury
    http://nypost.com/2017/08/04/dershowitz-mueller-has-stacked-the-deck-against-trump/ DC is “always solidly Democratic and has an ethnic and racial...

29. What's your favorite "Trump" joke?
    I just heard that Trump is the anti Roosevelt: "Speak loudly and carry a tiny stick." I guess cuz it fits his tiny hand. Hear any other good...

30. The next BIG Republicans scam-----------> Tax Reform
    Remember the Bush Tax cuts? How it was supposed to create jobs and give us a booming economy? So what happened? Trillions in deficit leading to...

31. Farmers 'panic-stricken' by shortage of migrant workers
-------------------------

These are my last 31 threads.

USMB right wingers keep saying I post the same thing over and over again. The only thing my threads have in common is that many are about Donald Trump which of course makes sense since he is the president. Look at all the threads they wrote about Obama. Only when they wrote about Obama, most really were the same. About him being born in Kenya and about his birth certificate.

These are the last 31 threads. Which ones are the same?

You have to call out Republicans. They lie so much, they can't stop. It has to be in their face. It's the only way. And even then....................

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Youarea_Fag.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That right wing moron Chuck Norris. Way to kick your own ass..

Ladies & gentleman, isn't it morbidly fascinating to watch Deanrd slowly losing his mind, gradually getting more and more unhinged with each thread? Look at his paranoid obsession over what people on an anonymous message board think of him in this one. Any day now I expect him to declare himself Napoleon. I'll bet he thinks the Trump pic in his avatar came to life and is secretly whispering insults in his ear.
Hilarious.

It's only fun because when exposed to truth, Republicans turn a bright orange.

Putin Denies Calling Trump 'Brilliant': "I Said He Was Bright, You Know... Bright Orange" - Straight Stoned

PUTIN.jpg

You consider this truth?

I'm guessing you don't know what truth is. Truth is things as they were, things as they are, and things as they will be.
Hilarious. A trump supporter talking about " truth." Now I've heard everything!

Again, I didn't vote for Trump. I'm just not going off the cliff with the rest of you. He won. He is president

1. In 1940, right wing GOP fought the Nazi's, in 2017, right wing GOP are the Nazi's.

2. 4 CEO's left Trump's advisory council, so Trump attacks the one black, Kenneth Frazier
    Trump attacks Merck CEO for quitting manufacturing council over Charlottesville President Donald Trump on Monday attacked the CEO of Merck for...

3. Remember, it took 8 years under Bush before the full force of those long term disasters hit.
    Even with a hurricane, they start off far away slow and small and gradually build up momentum. And when they hit, you have Katrina or Sandy....

Ray Cyst Phucks on the USMB have been spreading the lie that most police that have been killed in the line of duty were killed by blacks. We know...

Funny, when the media talks about these "Confederate" monuments, they always use the term "Civil War Era". It give the impression of great age....

6. Trump, minion of the Russians, leader of the GOP, hero of white racist groups, Putin's servant
    Trump is so many things to so many people. To Putin, he's a servant. To the KKK, the Alt Right, the American Nazi Party, the Aryan Nation and...

7. I for one don't want Trump to make insincere statements he doesn't believe in about race .
    Just like with the Tweets, let Trump be Trump. He is who he is. Stop trying to change him. So what Trump was elected with help from David...

European diplomats reportedly consider Trump a 'laughing stock' who is 'obsessed with Obama' The diplomats' views of Trump reflect the opinions...

Find Out If President Trump Would Let You Immigrate to America The bill, introduced by Republican Senators David Perdue and Tom Cotton, has...

10. Dear GOP, please explain Trump's intense love affair with murderous thug Vladimir Putin.
    We really, really want to know. Putin has a history of murder, thuggery, lying and theft. So what is it? Why does Trump protect, admire and...

Manufacturing has doubled with fewer people. Corporate profits at a 13 year high. Yet Republicans insist we have to cut taxes on corporations...

We've come to expect that moron, Kim Jong-un, to talk like a moron. But did we ever expect to elect his orange twin to be our president? It...

They were so sure they could ruin the lives of tens of millions of Americans by taking away their healthcare. They haven't given up yet. It...

14. Big, Orange and Kute Klown King giggles and thanks Putin for Expulsions and saving money!
    Trump Praises Putin Instead of Critiquing Cuts to U.S. Embassy Staff President Vladimir V. Putin last month ordered the seizure of two American...

The Russia investigation will probably not end well Over the past three decades, at least 13 people with known or alleged links to Russian...

16. May you die in pain - Not right for people to say that to congressmen at Town Halls
    ‘May you die in pain’: Another GOP lawmaker grilled at health care town hall Others have prescreened participants in the hopes of purging...

18. Is North Korea making nuclear weapons because the GOP invaded Iraq for no apparent reason?
    Is North Korea making nuclear weapons because the GOP invaded Iraq for no apparent reason? You gotta wonder, right? Maybe they think they are...

Some right wingers complain that Trump Tweets too much and he should stop or Tweet less. Why? So who he is can be disguised? Let him alone. I...
  20. What do you think pulling out of all these trade agreements will do to our economy?
  21. Trump’s Trade Pullout Roils Rural America In Wright County, a trainload of corn can be in Mexico in three days, tens of thousands of hogs are...

22. LaDainian Tomlinson's incredible, inspiring and patriotic NFL Hall of Fame Speech
    [MEDIA] Someone standing up and reminding us what this country is all about. A few quotes from an amazing and inspiring speech: "My name began...

This one is my favorite: Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will...

Now that Donald Trump has made it clear to the rest of the world that the US is no longer the world leader and they know Trump is wildly dishonest...

26. Without skills or education, should right wingers be deported? Who would want them?
    Trump says they should speak English. What are these people speaking? [MEDIA] Trump says they are supposed to have "skills". What skills do...

27. What if Obama said what Trump has said? See Obama impersonator Reggie Brown.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/04/dershowitz-mueller-has-stacked-the-deck-against-trump/ DC is “always solidly Democratic and has an ethnic and racial...

I just heard that Trump is the anti Roosevelt: "Speak loudly and carry a tiny stick." I guess cuz it fits his tiny hand. Hear any other good...

Remember the Bush Tax cuts? How it was supposed to create jobs and give us a booming economy? So what happened? Trillions in deficit leading to...

USMB right wingers keep saying I post the same thing over and over again. The only thing my threads have in common is that many are about Donald Trump which of course makes sense since he is the president. Look at all the threads they wrote about Obama. Only when they wrote about Obama, most really were the same. About him being born in Kenya and about his birth certificate.

You have to call out Republicans. They lie so much, they can't stop. It has to be in their face. It's the only way. And even then....................
Actually, most on the right don’t like to hear facts over and over again that prove conservative dogma to be wrong.

Ladies & gentleman, isn't it morbidly fascinating to watch Deanrd slowly losing his mind, gradually getting more and more unhinged with each thread? Look at his paranoid obsession over what people on an anonymous message board think of him in this one. Any day now I expect him to declare himself Napoleon. I'll bet he thinks the Trump pic in his avatar came to life and is secretly whispering insults in his ear.

Nah. Napoleon was a bigger man. Dean can't reach a man of his stature.
Dean called you out on your lies and you mock him. How Trumpian of you!

Dean hasn't been honest a day on this board. He literally started this thread claiming he doesn't repeat himself and repeated himself several dozen times.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Youarea_Fag.gif
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That right wing moron Chuck Norris. Way to kick your own ass..

Chuck Norris kicked his own ass once. The explosion started the great Chicago fire decades before he was born

I started this thread all the way back in August.

And look at all the embarrassing things Trump has done since then. Locally, internationally, everywhere.

There is no need to write the same things when Trump and the GOP provide fresh meat every single day.

The staggering amount of greed and incompetence.

America is getting fed up.

And imagine this, insurance premiums will skyrocket just before the midterms.

Skyrocket!

Remember what they say, what goes around comes around.

And Trump's older scandals will be coming back to haunt him and the GOP.

The dead are piling up in Puerto Rico.

Millions losing healthcare.

Trump walking away from the leadership of the Free World.

Trump's ties with Russia.

All will be coming back big league in the news.

Dean OP = Noun + because Republicans are Evil.

Dean told me that when he was in Third Grade the class went to the Mayor's Office as a lesson in civics. When the bus came to pick them up, Dean lost track of time and was left in the office -- of a Republican Mayor!! He had terrible nightmares the entire night like Batman in the cave or Penguin in the zoo and he's never been right since. In the morning when the teacher realized she left one behind, she found Dean curled up under the Mayor's chair whimpering, "Republicans...Republicans"

Trump cause record incompetence and corruption in PR? You're tap dancing on the dead to score political points?

Trump cause record incompetence and corruption in PR? You're tap dancing on the dead to score political points?
Yeah seems kind of crass that he is celebrating bodies piling up. Course it’s nonsense but still

Forum List

Back