USMB Republicans: Imagine what you could do with a thousand dollars! An entire thousand!

In a press conference Thursday promoting President Trump’s tax reform push, National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn — a former president of the Wall Street giant Goldman Sachs — seemed to say that a new car costs only $1,000.

“If we allow a family to keep another $1,000 of their income, what does that mean?” he asked. “They can renovate their kitchen. They can buy a new car. They can take a family vacation. They can increase their lifestyle.”

Gary Cohn Says $1,000 Tax Cut Can Let Americans ‘Buy A New Car’

------------

Imagine. An ENTIRE "thousand"! You could do anything!

You do realize that when you post links that are stupid....you look stupid too.

I know what this guy is saying and it isn' that a new car cost $1000.

You dumbass.
This is his quote. And there is video. I'm sure it will be everywhere soon.

If we allow a family to keep another $1,000 of their income, what does that mean?” he asked. “They can renovate their kitchen. They can buy a new car. They can take a family vacation. They can increase their lifestyle.”

If it looks like a turd. It's squishy like a turd. And it smells like a turd, then it isn't a fortune in gold.

It won't buy you a car..At least under twenty year old car..
A $1,000 bucks would be a good down payment at many car dealers. Which I'm sure is what the President meant. But of course the lying lefty libs want to twist his words into something negative. ..... :cool:

It would help with payments...for sure.

Unless, of course, you are the left and thinks the government should buy everyone a new Denali.

I want a Vector.

sports-car-vector.jpg

A $1,000 bucks would be a good down payment at many car dealers. Which I'm sure is what the President meant. But of course the lying lefty libs want to twist his words into something negative. ..... :cool:
A thousand dollars as a down payment for a new car? I paid seven thousand. Who would let you drive away a new car for a single grand?

I'm not saying they won't, but they will have to be desperate to sell that damn car.

Unless, of course, you are the left and thinks the government should buy everyone a new Denali.

I want a Vector.

sports-car-vector.jpg
I want two.

In a press conference Thursday promoting President Trump’s tax reform push, National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn — a former president of the Wall Street giant Goldman Sachs — seemed to say that a new car costs only $1,000.

“If we allow a family to keep another $1,000 of their income, what does that mean?” he asked. “They can renovate their kitchen. They can buy a new car. They can take a family vacation. They can increase their lifestyle.”

------------

You dumbass.

If we allow a family to keep another $1,000 of their income, what does that mean?” he asked. “They can renovate their kitchen. They can buy a new car. They can take a family vacation. They can increase their lifestyle.”

If it looks like a turd. It's squishy like a turd. And it smells like a turd, then it isn't a fortune in gold.

Yep....totally without comprehension.

He must be a Christian...you know, the group you hate so much.

Glad I'm not one.....that way I don't have turn the other cheek.

Asswipe.

I want a Vector.

sports-car-vector.jpg
I want two.

Well, I am sure Chuck Schumer will go to bat for you.

------------

You dumbass.

Asswipe.
Did you just sign your post "Asswipe"? You did. You accidentally gave everyone your real name. Oops!

I want a Vector.

sports-car-vector.jpg
13-Cannondale-Trigger-29er-mountain-bikes.jpg

I want a Vector.

sports-car-vector.jpg

Let's race!

------------

You dumbass.

Asswipe.
Did you just sign your post "Asswipe"? You did. You accidentally gave everyone your real name. Oops!

You claim to be 60 and yet you behave like you are six.

Your comprehension is not even at that level.

I can see why you are so easily influenced by those on the left who need drones to post their bullshit on a continual basis.

Maybe when you are 90 (if those white kids don't kill you first), you'll act like you are nine.

I want a Vector.

sports-car-vector.jpg

Let's race!

Dude !!!!

A thousand dollars as a down payment for a new car? I paid seven thousand. Who would let you drive away a new car for a single grand?
I see new car dealer ads all the time talking about "0" down, sign and drive away. You could use the $1,000 for tags and title. ..... :cool:

And have enough left to hang fuzzy dice from the rear view mirror

------------

You dumbass.

Asswipe.

I can see why you are so easily influenced by those on the left who need drones to post their bullshit on a continual basis.

Maybe when you are 90 (if those white kids don't kill you first), you'll act like you are nine.
You wish your humor was as sharp as mine.
It isn't.
So jealousy is pointless. Deal with it.

I see new car dealer ads all the time talking about "0" down, sign and drive away. You could use the $1,000 for tags and title. ..... :cool:
What about dead people. Do you see dead people too?

You dumbass.

Asswipe.

You wish your humor was as sharp as mine.
It isn't.
So jealousy is pointless. Deal with it.

You have humor ?

Well, I guess in a way, you making that claim......is funny.

Sorry you can't do better.

You lost, BTW

Suck on it.

------------

You're just not very fucking smart are ya? That $1,000 in extra verifiable income could make the difference in qualifying for a car loan or not.

I'm not saying they won't, but they will have to be desperate to sell that damn car.
I drove away an F150 Lariet crew cab for $500

I drove away an F150 Lariet crew cab for $500
With a tow truck...I noticed you left off the year of production.. I just bought a 2003 F-150 for $1,500.. Them folks heard the emergency brakes scrapping the hub and thought it was a gonner, cost me about $150 to put new brakes and rotors on...Drives like a champ gets 19 miles to the gallon...But a thousand dollars would not have bought it..

Forum List

Back