USMB Republicans: Imagine what you could do with a thousand dollars! An entire thousand!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
In a press conference Thursday promoting President Trump’s tax reform push, National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn — a former president of the Wall Street giant Goldman Sachs — seemed to say that a new car costs only $1,000.

“If we allow a family to keep another $1,000 of their income, what does that mean?” he asked. “They can renovate their kitchen. They can buy a new car. They can take a family vacation. They can increase their lifestyle.”

Gary Cohn Says $1,000 Tax Cut Can Let Americans ‘Buy A New Car’

------------

Imagine. An ENTIRE "thousand"! You could do anything!

lol,

Dirtier water
Dirtier air
Less supplies for their children in our schools
Less police
Shittier roads

Yep, that is really worth it!!!!

The truth is this worthless bill raises taxes on anyone that isn't in the upper class. This is reality. So the poor and middle class won't see a cent more of their money.

What does it "seem to say" when Hillary accepted 100,000 for a fifteen minute speech to Goldman? A double standard among limousine liberals?

• Banned
What does it "seem to say" when Hillary accepted 100,000 for a fifteen minute speech to Goldman? A double standard among limousine liberals?
How? Politicians not holding office make money giving speeches. She was hired. She talked. She was paid. She walked away owing nothing to no one.

How much does Trump owe?

Trump's Financial Documents Reveal Hundreds Of Millions Owed To Lenders

You should have known that. The fail is rotting your tiny mind.

We already know that you people don't understand the machinations of business. No reason to shout about it.

In a press conference Thursday promoting President Trump’s tax reform push, National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn — a former president of the Wall Street giant Goldman Sachs — seemed to say that a new car costs only $1,000.

“If we allow a family to keep another $1,000 of their income, what does that mean?” he asked. “They can renovate their kitchen. They can buy a new car. They can take a family vacation. They can increase their lifestyle.”

------------

You do realize that when you post links that are stupid....you look stupid too.

I know what this guy is saying and it isn' that a new car cost $1000.

You dumbass.

lol,

Dirtier water
Dirtier air
Less police
Shittier roads

The truth is this worthless bill raises taxes on anyone that isn't in the upper class. This is reality. So the poor and middle class won't see a cent more of their money.

We could eliminate 3/4 of all EPA regulations and no one would notice the difference.

lol,

Dirtier water
Dirtier air
Less police
Shittier roads

We could eliminate 3/4 of all EPA regulations and no one would notice the difference.

We could eliminate the EPA and no one would know the difference, but for the budget savings.

lol,

Dirtier water
Dirtier air
Less police
Shittier roads

You can't cut taxes for people like you who don't pay them.

As to your other claims...they all exist. Which means you are not delivering.

Fuck your government loving attitude.

------------

Regardless of political affiliation.

For the average American family, an extra $1,000 will be a real blessing.

But to a partisan hack like Deanie boy who hates regular people and looks down on them. He would rather see them do without because it's Trump trying to help them. ..... :cuckoo:

------------

Regardless of political affiliation.

For the average American family, an extra $1,000 will be a real blessing.

But to a partisan hack like Deanie boy who hates regular people and looks down on them. He would rather see them do without because it's Trump trying to help them. ..... :cuckoo:
It won't buy you a car..At least under twenty year old car..

A $1,000 bucks would be a good down payment at many car dealers. Which I'm sure is what the President meant. But of course the lying lefty libs want to twist his words into something negative. ..... :cool:

It would help with payments...for sure.

Unless, of course, you are the left and thinks the government should buy everyone a new Denali.

A $1,000 bucks would be a good down payment at many car dealers. Which I'm sure is what the President meant. But of course the lying lefty libs want to twist his words into something negative. ..... :cool:

It would help with payments...for sure.

Unless, of course, you are the left and thinks the government should buy everyone a new Denali.
Denali, they suck...I buy older vehicles and fix them myself....To hell with big debt over transportation...I prefer to buy a pound of weed with my $1,000. But I doubt I get to since when the feds cut taxes they will cut overlays and local rebate sharing and the locals with jack up taxes....

Forum List

Back