USMB Pro Pick em Game

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
Think you can pick the winner vs the spread better then the other guy?

Now is your chance to prove it, with the first anual USMB Pro Pick em game.

All you have to do is go here on Yahoo:

Fantasy on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

Click on the 'Pro football pick em' link on the right

Select 'join private group and add this info:

USMB Pro Pick em Game

Group ID# 61009

Password: usmb

The lowest two weeks of scoring will be dropped, so don't worry if you miss a week!

All you have to do is click on who you like to play. :)

Its open to all, don't worry if you miss this week, I set it so it doesn't count your TWO lowest scoring weeks.

o fuck a bunch of fantasy football....i am out with a friend on tuesday....she keeps making calls and texting...i am getting a wee bit surly with her for just being rude....when she says....o just one more call and i hear these words "i like fleaflicker better but we are using espn, the draft is a 10 pm"
o hell no....yes i said shit....loud shit...her reply "why are you so bitter?"

We are everywhere...

Invasion.jpg

Think you can pick the winner vs the spread better then the other guy?

Now is your chance to prove it, with the first anual USMB Pro Pick em game.

All you have to do is go here on Yahoo:

Fantasy on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

Click on the 'Pro football pick em' link on the right

Select 'join private group and add this info:

USMB Pro Pick em Game

Group ID# 61009

Password: usmb

The lowest two weeks of scoring will be dropped, so don't worry if you miss a week!

All you have to do is click on who you like to play. :)

Just signed up for it.

FYI, the password for the group is USMB in all caps... I got an error using lower-case as listed above...

Lame!

It won't let me save my picks. It keeps telling me I've only made 15 of 16 picks, but tonight's game isn't available so naturally that's only 15. Clearly they have competent people running this site. :doubt:

Lame!

It won't let me save my picks. It keeps telling me I've only made 15 of 16 picks, but tonight's game isn't available so naturally that's only 15. Clearly they have competent people running this site. :doubt:

Hey! It did that to me too, and told me I didn't pick my tie breakers when I did! I just thought it was because the Steelers game was already on........... :confused:

I think you have to do the tiebreakers (at least the most/least points) before the 1st game of the week... If you think about it, it makes sense... the 1st game could be a high scorer, so then everyone would pick that one...

Mine says incomplete too, but I'm pretty sure thats because we missed tonights game...

I just checked again this morning and I still get the same, however it seems to have remembered my picks from last night. *fingers crossed*

Did any of you allow the commish to enter picks for you?

I might be able to make manual changes if you did.

I've signed up.

Just to let you know...I've never finished lower than 3rd in any of my fantasy teams.

Forum List

Back