USMB Political Spectrum Poll: Where you at?

Where do you fall on the political spectrum

• Total voters
What might be more interesting would be to see how everyone else see you.

There are several who said they were "left-leaning centrist" who I see as much farther left than they see themselves and I suspect that there are some who feel the same way (maybe in the other direction) about me.

Immie

That would be a lot of polls! :lol:

Why don't you bring up a specific name, tell us why, and they can defend themselves.

There are several who said they were "left-leaning centrist" who I see as much farther left than they see themselves and I suspect that there are some who feel the same way (maybe in the other direction) about me.

Immie

Why don't you bring up a specific name, tell us why, and they can defend themselves.

Or have a poster of the day... where the board can post in a poll to see where they are seen by everyone else

Though I fully believe most of the wingers know they are wingers.. but are feebly trying to fool others into thinking they are some moderate

Immie

I already did bring up a specific name. Neser in my opinion is no where near centrist. Ravi doesn't qualify either and Sarah G is stretching it as well.

I agree though, that it would be a heck of a lot of polls and definitely not worth the effort, but it would be interesting.

Immie

Immie

I already did bring up a specific name. Neser in my opinion is no where near centrist. Ravi doesn't qualify either and Sarah G is stretching it as well.

I agree though, that it would be a heck of a lot of polls and definitely not worth the effort, but it would be interesting.

Immie

I'd be interested to see where people peg me.

Immie

So....how do you see me......? (looks around) :eusa_think:

Immie

Unique?

Immie

Immie
Liberal/Libertarian wasn't a choice and Liberal/Progressive is an oxymoron.

You can only take what you are given to work with. :eusa_angel:

Immie

A bit on the left.... siding more with libertarian that authoritarian... with a high degree of smart-assity

:D ;)

Immie

Since I never know if you are serious or not, I don't know where I would put you.

Immie

So....how do you see me......? (looks around) :eusa_think:

I'd have to say that I agree with your assessment of yourself... um, that was far right wasn't it? :razz::rofl:

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

A bit on the left.... siding more with libertarian that authoritarian... with a high degree of smart-assity

:D ;)

You've got that right! :lol:

Immie

True on both counts. Liberal/Progressive doesn't really work. Progressives belong more in the far far left zone than just liberal.

I'd have to say, I see you slightly farther left than you see yourself.

It seems funny to me how many people I see as being far left want to think of themselves as "moderate". Of course, some could say the same about me.

Immie

Well gee-whizz!

I was thinking that Liberal and Progressive were close to synonyms as they seem to be used interchangably.

So much for a political poll made by someone who doesn't know a ton about politics.

All over the place as far as politics is concerned. I try to be a realist which does not fit any of your definitions.

Bull shit. You're opinions consistently come straight from the left.

I am a gun owner.
I believe in fiscal responsibility.
I believe in personal responsibility.
I believe in reasonable use of resources such as oil and coal.
I kill and eat meat critters.
I believe in term limits.
I believe in a flat tax with no deductions.
I believe in banning paid lobbyists for any special interest.
I support states rights.

I could go on but with your prejudicial limited understanding it would be useless.
Have a nice day.

LOL~ to a right wing extremist racist hater, that means you're a liberal.

Immie

True on both counts. Liberal/Progressive doesn't really work. Progressives belong more in the far far left zone than just liberal.

I'd have to say, I see you slightly farther left than you see yourself.

It seems funny to me how many people I see as being far left want to think of themselves as "moderate". Of course, some could say the same about me.

Immie

Think about it this way - you always see people on the other side of the spectrum as wingers, because boards like this focus purely on those points where you would disagree with someone like Ravi, or like me. In actuality, we're all "moderates" - when I think far left, I think living on a commune, attacking whaling ships, and eco-terrorism. When I think far right, I think militias.

In reality, the majority of people on this boards are moderates - whether they know it or not.

Forum List

Back