USMB needs to form a non political charity for disasters that members can support.

Generous thought, and I commend your sense of community, but are you nuts? If anyone here has problems, and cares to share them, any friends he might have, and a few others will certainly help as much as they can, but this is a discussion board where you get to argue with idiots. It's not the venu for a charity, or anything like it. This place is more suited to passing out STFUs than comfort in a time of need. .

USMB needs to form a non political charity for disasters that members can support

To what end that is not otherwise achievable without USMB's owners'/sponsors' resources going to administer a means for managing, amass and then deliver contributions to natural disaster victims?

You're suggestion is both benevolent and grossly inapt.

this is a discussion board where you get to argue with idiots.

May I propose the following change to the sentence quoted above? How about changing "get to" to "must." LOL

• Banned
Generous thought, and I commend your sense of community, but are you nuts? If anyone here has problems, and cares to share them, any friends he might have, and a few others will certainly help as much as they can, but this is a discussion board where you get to argue with idiots. It's not the venu for a charity, or anything like it. This place is more suited to passing out STFUs than comfort in a time of need. .
I'm not talking about gifting to individuals. I'm talking about gifting to charities that serve the communities in which members are affected

Alas, no STFU button......... Maybe next time. :dunno:

Don't know how well it would go, or how much it involves on forum software, but otherwise why not?

Forum List

Back