USMB needs a gay/alternate lifestyle sub forum

I have been asking for a gay sub forum since I got here and saw so many gay threads posted every day. I don't think it would work because people like howey, seawytch and bodey are not happy unless they can shove their gayness in everyone's face every day all day.

...As opposed to you throwing their straightness in everyone else's with a buncha naked ladies. :)

The difference being they wouldn't be doing it in the gay forum. I guarantee even if they had one they would still keep posting in the straight section.

I'm not the one who brought it up. And I called it ....and was proven correct.
And there are message boards/forums all over the net exclusively for gays,blacks,Jews even gang members.
So why not here? You have something against gays,Jews and blacks?

No, and the proof of this is that I do not wish to segregate them by "giving them" their own reservation to keep them where we don't have to look at their avatars.

:eusa_shhh:

What do I have against blacks? I have more negroid DNA than caucasian.

:lol:

Last edited:
The difference being they wouldn't be doing it in the gay forum. I guarantee even if they had one they would still keep posting in the straight section.

Who cares? Unlike some folks here, I'm not afraid to talk to gays.

I was taught that everyone deserves my respect, by my parents who instilled this in me from an early age.

It's disgraceful that this is being discussed - it's fascism in its purest form.

:mad:

Al Gore talks about the weather all the time. It doesn't make the weather a political topic just because he does but the topics seem to start there anyhow.

Likewise every time a politician says something about gays we get flooded with gay topics in the politics section.

Many topics that are related to politics have their own sub forum so why not a topic for this?

Also, please tell Fake Jake to stop pretending he's something he's not.

Thanks

Here's a better idea: stop being a totalitarian conservative, you can't force gay Americans back into the closet just as you can't force gay political topics to an out-of-the-way sub-forum so you don't have to see or read about gay political topics.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame, you made marriage access for same-sex couples a political issue as a consequence of your hate, ignorance, and desire to deny gay Americans their civil liberties.

This thread is gay

-Geaux

Al Gore talks about the weather all the time. It doesn't make the weather a political topic just because he does but the topics seem to start there anyhow.

Likewise every time a politician says something about gays we get flooded with gay topics in the politics section.

Many topics that are related to politics have their own sub forum so why not a topic for this?

Thanks

Here's a better idea: stop being a totalitarian conservative, you can't force gay Americans back into the closet just as you can't force gay political topics to an out-of-the-way sub-forum so you don't have to see or read about gay political topics.

You and others on the right have only yourselves to blame, you made marriage access for same-sex couples a political issue as a consequence of your hate, ignorance, and desire to deny gay Americans their civil liberties.

This thread is gay

-Geaux

Careful, you might contract it from interacting with them on other threads. Get yourself tested.

I was taught that everyone deserves my respect, by my parents who instilled this in me from an early age.

It's disgraceful that this is being discussed - it's fascism in its purest form.

It is not about being afraid of talking to gays. I just pointed out a fact.

A place on USMB where members weren't demonized for not fully accepting homosexuality would be nice as well. I have no problem with each side voicing their opinions respectfully; what I don't like are the brutes who use vulgar language/names to insult homosexuals, or the whining weaklings who demand you accept them or else.

If a LGBT forum were to exist here, I don't know how tolerant or open-minded those residents would be differing opinions and viewpoints.

Personally? I wouldnt even go to the forum. And thats the part gays dont like...
It's hard to call attention to yourself if no one is listening.

I have been asking for a gay sub forum since I got here and saw so many gay threads posted every day. I don't think it would work because people like howey, seawytch and bodey are not happy unless they can shove their gayness in everyone's face every day all day.

...As opposed to you throwing their straightness in everyone else's with a buncha naked ladies. :)

Yep...Their ranting is useless if ignored. And they know it.

Where is the straight section?

I dont really care what gays do as long as they leave me out of it.
Had a buddy in my younger days who was gay and we all knew it. He never flaunted it so know one cared.
It's the militant assholes that are the problem. Just like the KKK, the black panthers the militant feminist.

Last edited:

That you and others believe that posting about gay political issues in the political forum is unwarranted is all the more reason to post about gay political issues in the political forum.

I have been here for years and have made my opinion on the subject quite clear. And I have never said any such thing. Fail.

It is not about being afraid of talking to gays. I just pointed out a fact.

You're full of it. There would be no other reason to entertain such a silly notion as a 'gay forum.'

Quit lying to yourself.

I dont really care what gays do as long as they leave me out of it.
Had a buddy in my younger days who was gay and we all knew it. He never flaunted it so know one cared.
It's the militant assholes that are the problem. Just like the KKK, the black panthers the militant feminist.

Are gay people having sex here or something?

What do you mean by 'leave me out of it?'

You mean discussion about gays or topics involving them?

You're in serious denial about your own bigotry.

Thanks

Why not a black political sub forum, a female political sub forum, a disabled political sub forum and a religion political sub forum? After all if you are going to discriminate against gays you might as well discriminate against everyone who isn't an angry white male.

That you and others believe that posting about gay political issues in the political forum is unwarranted is all the more reason to post about gay political issues in the political forum.

Excellent point. :)

Excellent point. :)

Agreed. Yes if anyone had made such a statement yes it would be an excellent point.

How about a separate forum for the racists, bigots, hate mongers?

Hmmm?

We could clean up the board and make it a fit place for man and beast.

Forum List

Back