USMB Mock presidential election w/approval voting.

Who would you approve of as President?

• Jill Stein (Green)

• Donald Trump (Republican)

• Gary Johnson (Libertarian)

• Hillary Clinton(Democrat)

Results are only viewable after voting.
2535 posts and we are STILL waiting on something substantial from you
I see my asshole finally caught up to me again. LOL.
No, I think its still wrapped around big bubbas dick, faggot.
That would be your lips that are wrapped around big bubba's dick, punk.
so your flame back was that im too stupid to know the difference between your asshole and my lips? How clever!

Dumbfuck
Grow up you fucking pussy.
You wouldn't know self awareness if it fucked you in the ass. Well, considering your fetish with anal sex, I don't imagine you would know about anything fucking you in the ass...:dunno:

I like the fact that Trump has over double the votes Hillary has.

Not that. I meet a lot of people who say "I like candidate X, but they aren't likely to win, and candidate Z scares me, so I'm voting for Y, because they are most likely to defeat Z. Approval voting lets this voter vote for both X and Y. I should give us a more honest representation of voter preferences.

But you're right. Any vote here will be merely a snapshot of which hyper-partisans were online at the time. Most here have already made their 'lesser-of-two-evils' calculation and aren't likely to change it (because they're rallying for their choice).

Anybody but the dumb ass who started this idiotic thread.

exactly ... a poll on a RW partisan hack board?

that tells a lot.

If this is an RW partisan hack board... what are you doing here?

I'm doing a survey.

Stupid questions from simpletons.

you're in.

Stupid answer from a retard as expected.

What are you doing in this forum in general if it's RW partisan hack board... why would you participate in such board as a regressive? You could hurt your feelings and get triggered! Or worse, someone might find out and crucify you, in a liberal tolerant fashion.

there ya go op ... I rest my case.

childish banter from RW partisan hacks.

same day, same dynamic.

Trump is only one I want can't stand the rest but at least stein isn't hiding what she is Clinton and Johnson are

Wait, what? you can't stand trump? Did I miss something? You've had your head up his butt since day 1!

If we are going with people on the ballot I could support McCullin. Not sure if I will yet. But I can.

Write ins I could support. Ted Cruz, rand Paul, Ben sass, mike lee, Scott walker. And of course myself.

Well, so far Trump is winning, with Clinton and Johnson tied for second.

Well, so far Trump is winning, with Clinton and Johnson tied for second.

gomer_pyle.jpg

I'd like to run an bit of an experiment here and test out Approval Voting within the confines of USMB. Here's how it works. You select all the candidates that you would like to see become president. You can vote for as many as you want. If there's only one you like, you can still vote only for them. If there's one you can't stand, you can vote for everyone else.

The cool thing here is, you don't have to worry about whether a candidate is 'viable', or likely to win. You just vote for those you like.

None of the above, Cruz.

I'd like to run an bit of an experiment here and test out Approval Voting within the confines of USMB. Here's how it works. You select all the candidates that you would like to see become president. You can vote for as many as you want. If there's only one you like, you can still vote only for them. If there's one you can't stand, you can vote for everyone else.

The cool thing here is, you don't have to worry about whether a candidate is 'viable', or likely to win. You just vote for those you like.

None of the above, Cruz.

Ok, that's two for Cruz. He's officially running fourth.

Forum List

Back