USMB Members:

Tricky bitch.

shocked.gif
Crap! Wrong rep! :lol:

YOU'D better be just kidding, or I'll put you in my crosshairs.

shock.gif
What's all the 'hate' for, Mags? The violent rhetoric is overwhelming! :(

:lol:

I'm surprised that no one's screamed at me for negging you yet. I thought at least one poster would have taken me seriously! I'm disappointed! :lol:

Attention Regular Members of the USMB:

The board has been invaded the past few days by trolls/sock puppets. My theory is some banned members are pouting and have resorted to these kind of tactics to be a pain in the ass. They also have recruited the other 5 members of their small forums to come here and be trolls. They aren't very creative, but they let us use the ban hammer, so that's always fun.

Just keep an eye out for them, hit the 'report' button if you suspect something unusual like the ones we've seen the past few days, and continue getting a good laugh from them until they are banned.

Thanks!

I got a Message the other day on my Droid that this Site's Security Cert wasn't Known or Valid or Risky or something like that...

Have you seen this before?

:)

peace...

Attention Regular Members of the USMB:

The board has been invaded the past few days by trolls/sock puppets. My theory is some banned members are pouting and have resorted to these kind of tactics to be a pain in the ass. They also have recruited the other 5 members of their small forums to come here and be trolls. They aren't very creative, but they let us use the ban hammer, so that's always fun.

Just keep an eye out for them, hit the 'report' button if you suspect something unusual like the ones we've seen the past few days, and continue getting a good laugh from them until they are banned.

Thanks!

I got a Message the other day on my Droid that this Site's Security Cert wasn't Known or Valid or Risky or something like that...

Have you seen this before?

:)

peace...

no but I'm reporting you for suspicious behavior anyway---one can't be too careful when threatened by a baboon cyber attack.

Why would banned people try to come back in?

There's hundreds of sites you can go and piss people off, w/o having to go through the effort of making a fake id, just to get rebanned in a couple days.

trolls I get
A little bit on knowledge combined with a partial personnality and access to the internets = troll.

It almost looks like fun. Like bungie jumping. It's all fun and game untill you look over the edge and realise that just a rubber band tied to your ancle.

shock.gif

I'm surprised that no one's screamed at me for negging you yet. I thought at least one poster would have taken me seriously! I'm disappointed! :lol:

I didn't realize using the term "crosshairs" would be deemed as violent. :eusa_whistle:
:eusa_angel:

You're clearly not keeping up with the new 'civility', Maggie. You should be ashamed of yourself for such violent hate speech.

But..... I will never fear you!

Sigh ...
I'm gone for a few days and I miss all the excitement!

Zombie trolls. I'm not 100% on perfect head shots.

Call to Duty VIII - USMB retakes the interwebs.

I must spread some reputation around before giving it you saveliberty again.

You do have some of the wittiest responses I have read 'round these parts! For that, I thank you!

shock.gif

I didn't realize using the term "crosshairs" would be deemed as violent. :eusa_whistle:
:eusa_angel:
where have you been for the last 2 weeks?

I found out were (R)ighteous1 is hanging out. Anyone want to take a roadtrip? :lol:

Forum List

Back