USMB Member in Need...

Hard to believe that all that bullshit with politics today, the shit we pay for and an american like him struggles to care for his family. Horseshit.
This country sucks.
Good luck my man!
If I donated to anonymous internet people, I would give all I could to him.
Look at what we are doing...no, this country doesn't suck.

You guys have been nothing short of amazing ❤

Still digging and fighting but I'm glad I got y'all in my corner

I will send another donation on my next paycheck, hopefully a few more members will join me in this worthy cause.

Cheers

An old time member of USMB, Hortysir, is in a desperate situation. He's a good guy. A voice of reason and Navy vet.. Is a member of USMB since 2010, but hasn't been here for about a year struggling with his wife's illness.

Finances caught up with him. It's a temporary situation until he finds new job that understands his time priorities. Came to our attention thru another USMB member who knows him well.. I've was in contact with Hortysir yesterday and verified the fund drive..

Whether you know him from the old days or you're new to USMB, we sometimes DO ask folks to help out if you can. The fundraising link is at ---

Click here to support The Wolves are at the Door organized by Rodney Horton

Since we've compromised his real identity by doing this emergency funds request, he'll probably get a brand new Board Name when he comes back.. But I'm sure he'll thank you...

cool

Forum List

Back