Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am Gender and Ideologically Confused and Neutered

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm a Gal

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I'm a Gamma

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have a theory that Prog-Lib males are predominantly Betas, while Alphas are generally Conservative or Libertarian. So USMB Male Folk, are you an Alph or a Beta? Here is the quiz?

1) Are you more of a leader or a follower? Have you taken a group of people somewhere, even if it’s out to dinner? Are there people looking to you when it’s time to make a decision?

A) Leader

B) Follower

2) Do you prefer to let other people make choices for you? Do you have trouble making decisions? Would you feel uncomfortable making a decision that could have big consequences for your life?

A) No

B) Yes

3) Have you ever owned your own business, coached a team or at least been a manager with responsibility for multiple employees?

A) Yes

B) No

4) Have you ever been in a job where you may have to be violent or alternately make life and death decisions? Solider, cop, fireman, bouncer, UFC fighter, pro-football player, etc.?

A) Yes

B) No

5) Do you feel comfortable handling a gun?

A) Yes

B) No

6) Would friends, family members, and girlfriends generally agree that the words “manly” or “masculine” describe you?

A) Yes

B) No

7) Do you take care of yourself? In other words, you’re not a beggar, you’re not taking government or charitable assistance and you’re not sleeping in your parents’ basement?

A) Yes

B) No

8) Are you assertive? Are you comfortable with saying “no” if you don’t want to do something? Are you willing to speak up if you feel like you’re being mistreated or not getting what you deserve?

A) Yes

B) No

9) Have you ever performed in front of a crowd in your adult life? As an athlete, a musician, a speaker, a debater or anything similar?

A) Yes

B) No

10) Deep down in your gut, do you think any of these words describe you as a person? Weak, desperate, a victim, incompetent, emasculated, afraid, timid, insecure?

A) No

B) Yes

11) Are you at least 6 feet tall or alternately, do you bench 225 or squat or deadlift 315?

A) Yes

B) No

12) Do women regularly describe you as nice, sweet, and polite and a good friend?

A) No

B) Yes

13) Have you successfully negotiated a significant raise above and beyond what you would get normally, talked a creditor into cutting at least hundreds of dollars off a bill or negotiated someone down by thousands on a big purchase (not including at a car dealership)?

A) Yes

B) No

14) Do you have an active social life? Do you have a group of guys you go out and do things with? Are you someone people would call to find out what’s going on this weekend? Have you asked out multiple women in person in your adult life (assuming you didn’t get married early)?

A) Yes

B) No

15) Do you like being the center of attention and star of the show or do you prefer to fade into the background?

A) Center of attention

B) Fade into the background

16) Have you ever been “the best, ‘world class’” or at least exceptionally good at anything in your adult life where you had to compete with a significant number of talented people? Have you won a race? Been a significant contributor on a championship team? Are you a world-class chef, skateboarder, mogul or scientist?

A) Yes

B) No

17) Are you comfortable with conflict? Can you take someone you like being mad at you? Could you have someone yell at you without it ruining your night? Are you okay with talking to someone who is angry with you?

A) Yes

B) No

18) Can you handle yourself in a physical confrontation with another man? If you answer “yes,” why is that? Are you bigger and stronger than most other guys? Have you done martial arts? Have you been in a lot of fights? If the answer is just “I think I’d do great” without anything to back it up, answer “no.”

A) Yes

B) No

19) Could you fairly be described as “sensitive,” a “male feminist” or “emotional?”

A) No

B) Yes

20) Are you someone who could be trusted to “handle it”? Someone is breaking into your house and the police are 20 minutes away, your car breaks down on a deserted road or a relative just died and you need to take care of the funeral. Could you take care of it and take care of it well?

A) Yes

B) No

1-5 A answers: I see that you let your little girl fill out the questions for you.

6-10 A answers: Sorry, but you’re definitely a beta.

11-15 A answers: With a little work, you can get over the hump.

16-20 A answers: Congrats, you made the grade as an Alpha.

Are You an Alpha or a Beta Male? Take Our 20-Question Quiz and Find Out
Wow man, Jesus Christ would have failed the test and been found to be a liberal beta male, bummer for you conservaturds...
So, to fail this quiz is to be a liberal, eh.

Whatever you say.

No. To fail this quiz is to be a Beta.

The theory is that a higher ratio of Prog-Dems are Betas than are Conservative-Liberatarians.

Forum List

Back