USMB liberal Obots react to newly-revealed facts about Obamacare

The only reason you have the same plan is Obama delayed the employee mandate for a year.

That's retarded. It was the EMPLOYER mandate, and my employer ALREADY provides insurance that complies with the ACA.
Until 2015. Then you're screwed.

The Obama administration will not penalize businesses that do not provide health insurance in 2014, the Treasury Department announced Tuesday.
Instead, it will delay enforcement of a major Affordable Care Act requirement that all employers with more than 50 employees provide coverage to their workers until 2015.​

again- MY EMPLOYER IS ALREADY GIVING ME INSURANCE THAT COMPLIES!!!!

Sweet Evil Jesus, I don't know if you make an effort to be this stupid, or if it just comes naturally.

:lmao: I bet you thought you scored a point, too.

I have no extreme emotional investment in believing unicorns don't exist. People believing in unicorns doesn't make me angry or fearful. I don't hate people who believe in unicorns.

You know, like the way you believe God doesn't exist.

People who believe in Unicorns don't burn witches, start Crusades and Jihads, torture heretics, ally themselvs with dictators, assist the wealthy in exploiting the rest of us, stifle scientific progress and all the other shit you do.

It isn't what you believe, it's what you all do with that belief.

What we ALL do?

That's odd. I don't remember burning witches, starting Crusades and Jihads, torturing heretics, allying with dictators, assisting anyone in exploiting anyone else, or stifling scientific progress.

I think the worst I can be accused of is "other shit", and that's pretty weak, dood.

The only reason you guys don't do that shit today is because it won't be tolerated.

So for 1900 years, you guys went around doing all this shit, and suddenly, people just don't tolerate you doing it anymore, and you are suddenly "moral".

Give me a fucking break.

[
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you are on record as saying that Communists murdering millions is moral.

So you should probably just STFU while you're light-years behind.

Never said it was "moral".

Said it was inevitable when you lose a civil war.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to realize that Ivan didn't kill Igor to collectivize his land.

He killed Igor because Igor raped his wife during the civil war, and he was getting payback.

That's retarded. It was the EMPLOYER mandate, and my employer ALREADY provides insurance that complies with the ACA.

The Obama administration will not penalize businesses that do not provide health insurance in 2014, the Treasury Department announced Tuesday.
Instead, it will delay enforcement of a major Affordable Care Act requirement that all employers with more than 50 employees provide coverage to their workers until 2015.​

Sweet Evil Jesus, I don't know if you make an effort to be this stupid, or if it just comes naturally.
:rofl: It's funny that you think you'll be able to keep your insurance.

People who believe in Unicorns don't burn witches, start Crusades and Jihads, torture heretics, ally themselvs with dictators, assist the wealthy in exploiting the rest of us, stifle scientific progress and all the other shit you do.

It isn't what you believe, it's what you all do with that belief.

What we ALL do?

That's odd. I don't remember burning witches, starting Crusades and Jihads, torturing heretics, allying with dictators, assisting anyone in exploiting anyone else, or stifling scientific progress.

I think the worst I can be accused of is "other shit", and that's pretty weak, dood.

The only reason you guys don't do that shit today is because it won't be tolerated.

So for 1900 years, you guys went around doing all this shit, and suddenly, people just don't tolerate you doing it anymore, and you are suddenly "moral".

Give me a fucking break.
No. You're not entitled to a break. You have to earn it, boy.

And you haven't.

We all know you hate believers. But when you say stupid shit like the above, all you're proving is that you're a bigoted retard.
[
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, you are on record as saying that Communists murdering millions is moral.

I'm sorry you are too dumb to realize that Ivan didn't kill Igor to collectivize his land.

He killed Igor because Igor raped his wife during the civil war, and he was getting payback.
Yes, you called it moral.

Stop lying.

Oh, right -- you can't. You're a progressive.

Your insurance complies with the new regulations, handed down this week, that require parity between surgical and medical coverage? Why do I doubt that?

I know why, because no fucking policy on the planet ever offered that kind of outrageous benefit. You are going to be so fucked that even I will feel sorry for you, but I will still laugh.

:rofl: It's funny that you think you'll be able to keep your insurance.

Nope, I already know I will.

In fact, since ObamaCare was passed, we've stopped having the annual "This is how insurance is going to s uck a little more this year" meetings. In fact, the only change they've made is they let people know they can put their 26 year olds on their plans.

But, gee, guy, I know you really need to be angry all the time...

Your insurance complies with the new regulations, handed down this week, that require parity between surgical and medical coverage? Why do I doubt that?

I know why, because no fucking policy on the planet ever offered that kind of outrageous benefit. You are going to be so fucked that even I will feel sorry for you, but I will still laugh.

Uh, yeah, it does. Thanks for playing.

Hey, maybe you can finally get insurance that will pay for your anti-crazy pills.

What we ALL do?

Give me a fucking break.
No. You're not entitled to a break. You have to earn it, boy.

And you haven't.

We all know you hate believers. But when you say stupid shit like the above, all you're proving is that you're a bigoted retard.
[

Yes, you called it moral.

Stop lying.

Oh, right -- you can't. You're a progressive.

So "reading" is one of those skills you've never mastered?

You do understand that pointing out that at the end of decades of war, human life is cheapened, is not making a moral judgement, just an observation, right?

I mean, you do get this, right? Mr. Professional Military Guy....

Forum List

Back