USMB Jeopardy!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Something to do for us snowed in peeps!

We all know how it goes, your answer has to be in the form of a question. Then, you ask the next person a question. It can be about anything, or the members here. Let's try and keep the flaming to the other threads please. (Like.... Who is the dumbest poster on the USMB? -Answer: xotoxi-none of that!) Thanks!

OK, I'll start:

Which USMB Poster is a lawyer in NYC and loves Bruce Springsteen?

We all know how it goes, your answer has to be in the form of a question. Then, you ask the next person a question. It can be about anything, or the members here. Let's try and keep the flaming to the other threads please. (Like.... Who is the dumbest poster on the USMB? -Answer: xotoxi-none of that!) Thanks!

OK, I'll start:

What is: -Jillian?

Q: What mod was in the Navy?

What is del.

Q: The number of active NFL quarterbacks with a higher postseason winning percentage than Peyton Manning?

OK, I'll start:

I don't know that much about the peeps here to be able to answer that. I know my friends from what they tell me and that's it. The only one that comes to mind is lawyerlady...I know I'm spelling it wrong.

What is del.

Q: The number of active NFL quarterbacks with a higher postseason winning percentage than Peyton Manning?

Too many. :razz:

2, 4 if you count Favre and Warner.

Q: Which active USMB member has been here at USMB the longest?

What is del.

A: Who is Tom 'Hollywood' Brady?

Q: When will the Cubs win the World Series?

Hope you didn't wager much, since you are all wrong.

The correct question is What is 9. Yes, 9 active quarterbacks have a higher postseason winning percentage than Peyton Manning.

What is del.

A: When Hell freezes over.

Q: What percentage of voters disapprove of the Democrat controlled congress?

What is del.

A: When Hell freezes over.

Q: What percentage of voters disapprove of the Democrat controlled congress?

A: What is 61%

Q: He was a Marine for 20 years and now flirts shamelessly with all the women.

OK, I'll start:

I don't know that much about the peeps here to be able to answer that. I know my friends from what they tell me and that's it. The only one that comes to mind is lawyerlady...I know I'm spelling it wrong.

No, dear. That would be me. ;)

Pixie had it right.

The correct question is What is 9. Yes, 9 active quarterbacks have a higher postseason winning percentage than Peyton Manning.

NFL starting quarterback playoff records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :D

1. Ben Roethlisberger 8-2 (.800)
2. Tom Brady 14-4 (.778)
3. Drew Brees 4-2 (.667)
4. Mark "Dirty" Sanchez 2-1 (.667)
5. Jake ^&*%$ Delhomme :lol: 5-3 (.625)
6. Joe Flacco 3-2 (.600)
7. Little Bro Eli Manning 4-3 (.571)
8. Donovan McNabb 9-7 (.563)
9. Brett Favre 13-11 (.542)
10. Peyton Manning 9-9 (.500)

Forum List