USMB Is Racist?

D'ster said:
The people that freaked out over this subject and said weird things like this:

"Well, if it isn't my favorite Cracker. Better get a move on thar, boy. They's steel ya blind if ya don wachum in them thar fields"

How is that freaking out and being weird?

Weird to you maybe, because you don't get it.

Also, I call everyone cracker.

It certainly wasn't freaking out, either.

Said1 said:
How is that freaking out and being weird?

Weird to you maybe, because you don't get it.

Also, I call everyone cracker.

It certainly wasn't freaking out, either.
You call everyone cracker?

Thats weird.

no1tovote4 said:
Why? In some instances there are sub-sections of the culture that call everybody by that "hated" n-word. Including whites.

For sure. I call my dog "G". I don't actually know what that means, but I hear the "youts" calling each other that all the time, so I'll assume it's cool.

It is right?

:laugh:

no1tovote4 said:
Why? In some instances there are sub-sections of the culture that call everybody by that "hated" n-word. Including whites.
If a person goes around calling everyone they know either cracker or the "hated n-word":eek:,where I come from that would make you a freak.

Said1 said:
For sure. I call my dog "G". I don't actually know what that means, but I hear the "youts" calling each other that all the time, so I'll assume it's cool.

It is right?

:laugh:

LOL. That's my first name. Not kidding. I only have an initial. At work they call me "G" all the time...

D'ster said:
If a person goes around calling everyone they know either cracker or the "hated n-word":eek:,where I come from that would make you a freak.

So every person in the gangs nearby are "freaks"? Man, you are harsh. Sub-cultures abound, no need to worry your clearly overfilled mind over it.

no1tovote4 said:
So every person in the gangs nearby are "freaks"? Man, you are harsh. Sub-cultures abound, no need to worry your clearly overfilled mind over it.
Ya, If your in a gang and you walk around calling everyone a ******, your a freak.

Why do you think it is OK for people to say names that your afraid to even write?

D'ster said:
Ya, If your in a gang and you walk around calling everyone a ******, your a freak.

Why do you think it is OK for people to say names that your afraid to even write?

I call nobody names, other people do. Just because I don't like to use them doesn't mean that I should automatically associate them with "bad". I take things in their context. In no way could I be construed to be using that word in the same context as those gang members do. Nor would I presume to pretend it would be the same.

D'ster said:
I see that there are separate sections on the USMB board for such places as Canada, Asia, America, Europe and even Israel/Palestine.

Wonder why there are no separate sections for places like Africa and South America?

I believe you started this thread solely to start shit without a care in the world as to why those sections don't exist. What role, if any, did Africa or SA have in the war on terrorism after 9/11? The board was primarily started with that thinking, and additional forums were added as we went along to reflect those directly involved and those other members had a strong interest in.

Out of curiosity, have you been a member here before?

jimnyc said:
I believe you started this thread solely to start shit without a care in the world as to why those sections don't exist. What role, if any, did Africa or SA have in the war on terrorism after 9/11?
Does Africa and South America have to be involved "in the war on terrorism after 9/11" to be a worthy subject?
jimnyc said:
The board was primarily started with that thinking, and additional forums were added as we went along to reflect those directly involved and those other members had a strong interest in.
Thats my point, the members here do not have a strong interest in Africa or South America.
jimnyc said:
Out of curiosity, have you been a member here before?
Nope, I think alot of the members here like to group people together based on there opinions (close minded).

D'ster said:
Does Africa and South America have to be involved "in the war on terrorism after 9/11" to be a worthy subject?

Since the board evolved from 9/11 and terrorism, I'd say yes.

Thats my point, the members here do not have a strong interest in Africa or South America.

Maybe they came here to discuss the USA and the war on terrorism?

Nope, I think alot of the members here like to group people together based on there opinions (close minded).

As this is your opinion... We all have 'em.

Forum List

Back