USMB Is Racist?

D'ster

May 20, 2006
I see that there are separate sections on the USMB board for such places as Canada, Asia, America, Europe and even Israel/Palestine.

Wonder why there are no separate sections for places like Africa and South America?

Suggest a new forum section to jimnyc or dmp. If it seems like it might be useful, they will make these new sections.

We don't create forums because one guy wants to post one thread. (shrug).

Racist? It's simply stupid to use that word in the context of your question.

D'ster said:
I see that there are separate sections on the USMB board for such places as Canada, Asia, America, Europe and even Israel/Palestine.

Wonder why there are no separate sections for places like Africa and South America?
I think we need an "ASSHOLE" section just for you...:asshole:

dmp said:
We don't create forums because one guy wants to post one thread. (shrug).

Racist? It's simply stupid to use that word in the context of your question.
If I'm the only one here who wants to talk about Africa and South America maybe USMB is truly a racist site, no?

D'ster said:
If I'm the only one here who wants to talk about Africa and South America maybe USMB is truly a racist site, no?
No, doesn't follow. Try global.

D'ster said:

We've talked about Dafur for months---it's in Africa BTW. Cmon. You can figure it out.

D'ster said:

If I'm the only one who wants to talk about Mazda RX8s does THAT mean the board has racist members - For what it's worth little brother, this board is 'software' - and as such cannot be 'a racist'.

Seriously - you're being very very childish. Reason it out, son. Could it JUST be...I mean MAYBE that people talk about things in which they have interest?

dmp said:
If I'm the only one who wants to talk about Mazda RX8s does THAT mean the board has racist members - For what it's worth little brother, this board is 'software' - and as such cannot be 'a racist'.

Seriously - you're being very very childish. Reason it out, son. Could it JUST be...I mean MAYBE that people talk about things in which they have interest?
But I wanna talk about them! Specifically how my parking break handle practically melts in the heat.

D'ster said:
Oh. And you're an idiot. Go ahead. Call me a racist. Doooo eeeeeeeeet.

The ClayTaurus said:
Oh. And you're an idiot. Go ahead. Call me a racist. Doooo eeeeeeeeet.

Well, if it isn't my favorite Cracker. Better get a move on thar, boy. They's steel ya blind if ya don wachum in them thar fields.

D'ster said:
Maybe it just means no one is interested in those topics, not that they harbor hatred toward people of color. That would be a huge leap in logic.

insein said:
The last bastion of a moron is to cry Racist when no one gives 2 shits about something they are interested in.

Yeah, well some are actually racists, but not that often. More likely that they don't agree with the name caller.

d'ster is here to stir, and walks a very fine line.

dmp said:
last week, Clay, it was way up in the low 80s on one day. And yup - when i went to release the parking break, the handle felt like mush in my hands. :(
It's been upper 80s--tomorrow it's supposed to be 90 here. Way too hot here for your handles. :D

Forum List

Back