USMB is Fox News

The NYT/WP have ordered their employees to STOP being guests on some MSNBC/CNN shows.
Why?
B/C these shows are "clearly biased".

Funny, but I was watching MSNBC last night and they had a New York Times writer on discussing his latest story on Trump's relationship with Kim even though Kim executed his own state department employee as punishment for the failure of the last meeting between the two.

WAPO employees are on MSNBC so frequently, that it's almost like MSNBC is the publicity arm of the Washington Post.

But you don't see much of either on FOX.
Learn to read sweetheart.
I posted "some CNN/MSNBC shows".

It is quite amazing the difference in news coverage from Fox News compared to the others.

I turn on CNN and see them talking about the mass shooting and that there would be a press conference from the Virginia Beach officials.

Then I turn on MSNBC and it is pretty much the same.

Finally I switch over to Fox News and what are they talking about? First the stock market... then a few minutes later about Obama "slamming the U.S."... and then while the press conference is going on, Fox News STILL isn't covering it but instead is putting Hillary Clinton down about a future appearance she is making.

It makes me wonder if the NRA has a hand in Fox's pocket. TWELVE people were killed in a mass shooting and 4 more injured including a police officer, and Fox is trashing Obama and Hillary instead of talking about current events. This mirrors quite a bit of behavior on this forum.

Seriously?
CNN doesn't even attempt to hide the fact they are, indeed, ATN (Anti-Trump-Network) I challenge anyone to go to the front page of CNN.com and there be less than 10 stories that put Trump in a bad light. At the same time, I would challenge anyone to watch CNN, not counting commercial time, and watch CNN for more than 3 minutes. Just 3 minutes and someone doesn't knock Trump, or something anti-Trump appears in the banner script.
Fox News is biased. Anyone who doesn't see it is just that stupid.
CNN is biased. Anyone who doesn't see it is equally just that stupid.
Which are you?

It is quite amazing the difference in news coverage from Fox News compared to the others.

I turn on CNN and see them talking about the mass shooting and that there would be a press conference from the Virginia Beach officials.

Finally I switch over to Fox News and what are they talking about? First the stock market... then a few minutes later about Obama "slamming the U.S."... and then while the press conference is going on, Fox News STILL isn't covering it but instead is putting Hillary Clinton down about a future appearance she is making.

It makes me wonder if the NRA has a hand in Fox's pocket. TWELVE people were killed in a mass shooting and 4 more injured including a police officer, and Fox is trashing Obama and Hillary instead of talking about current events. This mirrors quite a bit of behavior on this forum.

Seriously?
CNN doesn't even attempt to hide the fact they are, indeed, ATN (Anti-Trump-Network) I challenge anyone to go to the front page of CNN.com and there be less than 10 stories that put Trump in a bad light. At the same time, I would challenge anyone to watch CNN, not counting commercial time, and watch CNN for more than 3 minutes. Just 3 minutes and someone doesn't knock Trump, or something anti-Trump appears in the banner script.
Fox News is biased. Anyone who doesn't see it is just that stupid.
CNN is biased. Anyone who doesn't see it is equally just that stupid.
Which are you?

I try to watch and read from multiple platforms in order to take things in. I generally however like MSNBC because of the number of moderate Republicans on there. There are even several former Republicans on there that have left the party like I did, when the party began to embrace Trump.

I turn on MSNBC and CNN I see nothing but bitching about Republicans.
I turn of Fox News and I see nothing but bitching about Democrats.
There's no fucking news on these networks; they just bitch about recent events, blaming the other party.

Mainstream Media is fucking shit.

Disney owns Fox News. That NRA money goes into the pockets of Mickey Mouse.

And not a single station you listed is considered MSM. Those are cable networks. The definition of MSM is "traditional or established broadcasting or publishing outlets." If you can't pick up the station with "rabbit ears" its not "mainstream" it's cable.

FNC, CNN and MSNBC are not broadcast outlets. The whole reason FNC got so popular was bias in the mainstream media.

MSM are ABC, NBC, CBS, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back