USMB is broken. It remains broken. I think a mod/admin broke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not having any issues with the board, and it moves quickly for me. It seem the issue is between you and the site and you would be better to handle it in private messaging than having an open discussion where others can contribute their opinion to the matter.

Just my opinion and hope you get your issue resolved.

I'm glad that it's not broken for everyone. But obviously there's a problem. Actually, I did try to PM someone, but I haven't been given any responses. This is an important issue. Obviously this affects everyone, or potentially affects everyone. Probably this is some kind of problem that is just beginning, and is getting worse. What if something is wrong with the site's servers or source code? It would be a shame if the entire site were dissolved by some kind of malicious bug. Nobody wants that to happen. They should really do what they can to get this fixed now, before it becomes an even bigger problem.
Quit being a drama queen. When the board switched to this platform it was announced that slow downs would be used. They called it something else, miserable user status, or fuck with yo head status.

I asked nicely to not post conspiracy theories. Also, I'm not familiar with any platform the site might have used in the past. Whatever you're talking about must have happened before I was ever around. In any event, if there was going to be some kind of change to rules enforcement procedures wouldn't they include that fact in the post about enforcement. It was last updated a year ago. Obviously what you're trying to allege is just silly paranoia. One more thing, how do you explain the errors messages that are now happening?

swimfrog, yes, you are on slowdown for whatever reason. Should wear off in about five days unless you piss someone off again. Bear with, follow the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back